• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osorio

I like how Seattle goes on a slide, gets a point against LA because of a blown call by the ref, wins one game and they're supposedly "hitting their stride"

mlssoccer.com, SMH

Osorio

I want Montreal to win tonight. Shorter road trip for the older guys, an aging backline of theirs will play 3 games in 6 days.

Kind of wish the Sounders would have lost last night so they won't get destroyed by their rivals. Such strange form.

Expect Houston to take care of Montreal tonight. Glad I won't have to stay up until midnight to watch this one.

Osorio

Section 105. I wanted to be on the same side as the supporter's sections. (I'll get tickets in 101 in 2015, I swear!)

That corner's pretty chill. Old ESC guys who didn't want to stand all game all went together in 107 so we call that section Florida.

Montreal's play is atrocious. Wouldn't be surprised to see Schillibaum fired tomorrow.

Askani

Montreal isn't going to come back. Shitty mid air elbows, now down to 10 men, can't clear from their box, Di Viao walking around like a crybaby...

I will say that foul on Camara in the box was BS.

But it just ain't happening. Can't wait to see how Houston gets bounced out again this year with nothing to show for it.

Oh...and as I'm typing this...3-0 Houston.

Nesotenso

European coaches...

Also, Houston got a Chivas USA-like crowd of 10,476

Halloween and weather probably didn't help but usually there seems to be a lot of discrepancy between the announced attendance and the actual attendance at that stadium during the regular season as well.

I just hope it is not L.A and Houston in the finals again.

Azuran

Banned
As a TFC fan, I probably shouldn't be saying this, but watching Montreal's self destruction these past months has been quite a joy.

Osorio

I was hoping Montreal would give Houston a fight for us. Nothing. Houston was able to sub out their best players to rest for Sunday.

Thanks for nothing fuckers.

Askani

Wait, what did I miss?

Montreal completely embarrassing themselves and their fanbase.

Romero fouls a guy and kicks him on purpose while on the ground...and no little kick either. Then Houston gets pissed and gets in his face. Out of nowhere Di Viao comes in and scratches...yes, you read that right...scratches two Houston players in the face and neck. Romero and Di Viao both get ejected. Ref ends the game with no stoppage time.

Absolutely, one hundred percent, devoid of class.

Askani

I was hoping Montreal would give Houston a fight for us. Nothing. Houston was able to sub out their best players to rest for Sunday.

Thanks for nothing fuckers.

They couldn't even get Houston to retaliate and get someone a red card for next game.

Dartastic

Romero fouls a guy and kicks him on purpose while on the ground...and no little kick either. Then Houston gets pissed and gets in his face. Out of nowhere Di Viao comes in and scratches...yes, you read that right...scratches two Houston players in the face and neck. Romero and Di Viao both get ejected. Ref ends the game with no stoppage time.

Holy shit. I can't wait to see the highlights.

Judderman

drawer by drawer

The fuck? Wow.

Askani

"The Cauldron ‏@KCCauldron 6m

The way Montreal has conducted themselves as an organization when they have come to Kansas City makes that end totally unsurprising. Bye!"

I couldn't agree more. I didn't like Montreal before and I despise them now. My team was in now way involved in this, and I'm angry. Jesus. Fuck those guys.

Osorio

It's the worst outcome for us, but I think we'll be fine.

I mean we beat them 9-1 over three games this season and they didn't impress me at all tonight except that they're pretty organized going forward. However, I wanted a softer cushion considering our "home field advantage" is small enough as it is.

xbhaskarx

LOL holy shit... I turned it off after it was 3-0 because I really hate everything about the Dynamo (WTF is with the Chivas like attendance in the playoffs, Houston??) and wanted Montreal to advance. This is totally embarrassing, though, and from one of the best players in the league. What a collapse in Montreal over the last few months....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom