• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Major League Soccer |OT| Pick your side, it's time for War

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
To me it look like the Santos player was already falling and he pulled the Houston guy down with him. Not a penalty in my eyes.

Osorio

Didn't know CCL adapted the away goal rule. I believe it used to be like MLS Cup playoffs

With that I'd say Houston has a chance

From MLSoccer's RBNY beat writer Franco Pinazo's Twitter:

cMP7p.gif

holy shit this guy is a fucking moron. if the defender encroaches and the ball goes in, it's still a goal.

this fucking guy.

Osorio

I called the front office and told them I wasn't going to buy any more tickets until Roy Miller is off the team.

I can't believe he didn't even get suspended for his fucking comments

Osorio

He openly admitted to being pissed off about the call and then fucking up the game for us

Honestly, he should be investigated for match fixing

So until he's off the team I'm not going to matches.

Osorio

Starting XI vs Robles; Barklage, Olave, Holgersson, Pearce; Alexander, Cahill, McCarty, Steele; Espindola, Henry

Subs: Castano, Lade, Kimura, Juninho, Sam, Bover, Moreno

Miller not even on the bench!

Praise be Petke

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Starting XI vs Robles; Barklage, Olave, Holgersson, Pearce; Alexander, Cahill, McCarty, Steele; Espindola, Henry

Subs: Castano, Lade, Kimura, Juninho, Sam, Bover, Moreno

Miller not even on the bench!

Praise be Petke

What a message. Good job, Petke.

I didn't know my dad got me season tickets until they arrived in the mail. Guess my self-ban is over...

Nice!

Osorio

This is actually my ideal backline so hopefully it works out today.

Holgersson was bitching about being on the bench so he has his chance to prove himself

Osorio

Going by the play by play we're murdering em but we can't get one in

That true?

Steele looks like he was having a great game.

A scoreless draw is not how MLS wanted to start rivalry weekend but a big result for D.C. United. Bill Hamid was boss and the Red Bulls cannot catch a break so far this season.

Nesotenso

all the possession in the first half from SKC but nothing to show for it. They need to be better going forward. Someone at least test Sean Johnson.

Maybe Saputo knew what he was doing with his Italian fetish? Like what I'm seeing from them early in the season and TFC can't maintain possession at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom