• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

diehard

Fleer
Well yea, it means us losing we won't lose any ground. Houston losing tonight won't make your loss just a bit more tolerable?

No i don't give a fuck about Houston. If you have to rely on others losing just to eek into the playoffs then you arent good enough to go.

I'm finding out Kanter and Burks can ball and thats more important right now.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
What the fuck is going on tonight? Teams blowing their leads left and right.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jazz <3

<3 Lakers

thekad

Banned
My hate for the Jazz continues to prove to be justified.

Thank the basketball gods for Austin Rivers and Kobe's matador D doe. So does Monty start tanking at the start of the 4th after he's had his fun?

Vahagn

No i don't give a fuck about Houston. If you have to rely on others losing just to eek into the playoffs then you arent good enough to go.

I'm finding out Kanter and Burks can ball and thats more important right now.

I'll keep that in mind the next time you make a comment about anyone from 5-9 losing a game.

tumblr_lezxo9S6Yg1qfh9kfo1_500.jpg

jjasper

Ed Davis might be the most overrated player on this board. He really doesn't do anything right. He is like a less skilled DeAndre Jordan.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom