• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Why was Lin/Asik benched?

I really can't stand McFail. I'm truly sorry he lost his daughter, but I'm sick of him not teaching D and his no play calling and odd subs/ and benching of players playing well.

Smokey

Rockets only missed 7 FTs. That didn't lose them the game.

Their PNR defense did and it has all season long. It's amusing to watch.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Grizz are now 9-1 in their last 10.

Go Grizz!

iyK4uWx0K28cU.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Most embarrassing loss of the night goes to the Rockets.

On the bright side Lakers fans still thinking they're going to make the playofffs.

ISOM

Most embarrassing loss of the night goes to the Rockets.

On the bright side Lakers fans still thinking they're going to make the playofffs.

Lol it's funny reading the people who think the lakers won't make the playoffs. It's gonna be some bitterness in a couple of weeks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't want McHale back next year. There has got to be a coach that will actually teach these kids how to play an all around game on both ends. All this young talent and some of it just sits for no reason. Lin and Asik (besides his fts) were awesome tonight and just get benched. McFuckingFail!

Can't recall the last time they didn't give up over 100 pts.

"I don't think anyone will deny they suck but your team just lost 3 out of 4 to that sucky team."

We never play your team well ( 1 win since 2009 I think), I even said I thought the Rockets would lose tonight. I still think your team is garbage. Hell the Rockets have lost to other garbage teams and blown 18 pt leads twice... which is even more sad.

Top Bottom