• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Kacar

Or maybe, just maybe, its the way that the Knicks play him and Miami?

I didnt see the 2 games earlier this season so I dont know how he played in those games.

LBJ probably has been listening to Breen salivate on his holiness too much and thought his presence would dominate the game.

pleasantly surprised by this first half. we need to keep this shit up and not relax. still 24 minutes left

fuck man looks like melo hurt his arm. goddmanit. hope hes fine and plays well the second half

da fuq was that shit, Kidd

he caught an awkward pass and i guess he thought he didnt have enough time. looked like a lob to me at first

Havent posted since the injury.

Grats on the chip Miami. You guys probably would have won anyway, no worries. Lame for us though.

Maybe Timmy will work himself to death enough to win DPOTY tho.

lol who am i kidding hes gonna be sidelined within a week

charsace

You're going overboard.

That the Knicks are a bad matchup for the Heat? All the evidence so far points to that being the case. Do you dispute this?

I'm not saying the Heat would sweep or even win in 5, but it's the regular fucking season

This happens every god damn year where the Heat shit the bed against teams like the Bucks in the regular season and people think THEY DON'T WANNA SEE THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS

but relax and enjoy the 2nd half of the game while you continue to fantasize

Hunter I know your Knicks have essentially been a non factor in the playoffs (or mostly not even in it) for over a decade now, but remember back in the days when playoff series were different because you're focusing on only one opponent?

Try to clear up the last 13 years or so and you might rediscover the answer

Baby Milo

Hunter I know your Knicks have essentially been a non factor in the playoffs (or mostly not even in it) for over a decade now, but remember back in the days when playoff series were different because you're focusing on only one opponent?

lol doin 2 much

exarkun

Can't believe people criticizing Shumps so soon from returning. I think people like DY, reilo, and other have already commented on how he shouldn't have come back so early. Being slow on the reacting cause he doesn't trust it enough to plant his foot, bad shot because that knee may be weak, etc.

Dude is young. He's like a younger afflalo, cut him some slack. He's playing back into shape. We finally are seeing him start to get aggressive again.

charsace

The last 13 years have no meaning in regards to the Knicks demolishing the Heat so far this season. The Knicks haven't just won 2 games against the heat, they destroyed them in 2 games.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can't believe people criticizing Shumps so soon from returning. I think people like DY, reilo, and other have already commented on how he shouldn't have come back so early. Being slow on the reacting cause he doesn't trust it enough to plant his foot, bad shot because that knee may be weak, etc.

Dude is young. He's like a younger afflalo, cut him some slack. He's playing back into shape. We finally are seeing him start to get aggressive again.

But Afflalo is fucking trash.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Slim fit Capri pants with a thin brown leather belt and skin tight polo shirt? My gosh.

This guy looks like he sleeps on friends couches.

Top Bottom