• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

PBY

Banned
lol lebron got his pocket picked by old ass kidd

then a 3 after!!!

lol youre the most sensitive poster in this thread and you only come out talking shit for these games. sit down son
I don't talk shit generally, unless it's to knick or jets fans.

Novak? Yes.

SHUMPSDAGOD? ah hell naw.

Give me a single reason why Shumpert should be praised this season. And when I say a single reason, it can absolutely be one action in which he did something, like not turn the ball over, or stay with his man on defense.

His play is fucking shameful this year. Worst player I've ever seen, and I wish I was going for emphasis, but no.

h3ro

I refuse.

I can't.

Give me a single reason why Shumpert should be praised this season. And when I say a single reason, it can absolutely be one action in which he did something, like not turn the ball over, or stay with his man on defense.

His play is fucking shameful this year. Worst player I've ever seen, and I wish I was going for emphasis, but no.
I think we should take his age, experience and recent injury into account. He's show flashes of improving his passing. His offense is currently inept as is his ball handling. Considering he's yet to even play a full seasons worth of games, I'm willing to see how he develops. He hasn't been praiseworthy, but he hasn't been as poor as you make it seem.

He's coming off ACL surgery, you jack ass; he gets the benefit of the doubt. I don't expect him to be an offensive juggernaut.

cut the dude some slack he just came off major knee surgery. i dont expect him to be anywhere near good offensively probably until next season.

at least hes doing ok in defense and passing well. hes doing other things

Kacar

LBJ has definitely been off today.

I'm just still trying to recover from Amare blocking a shot and drawing a charge within 5 seconds.

Knicks fucking own Miami, damn.

hallelujahknicks.gif

exarkun

Wow at this Knicks team.

Shumpert is doing work on the wing, gotdamn. Him and Kidd are cutting off passing lanes with Melo playing great defense on Lebron, funneling both him and Wade into Chandler for awkward angle lay-up attempts. The defense is sick.

Top Bottom