• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Can't believe people criticizing Shumps so soon from returning. I think people like DY, reilo, and other have already commented on how he shouldn't have come back so early. Being slow on the reacting cause he doesn't trust it enough to plant his foot, bad shot because that knee may be weak, etc.

Dude is young. He's like a younger afflalo, cut him some slack. He's playing back into shape. We finally are seeing him start to get aggressive again.

It's not "people", it's me. I love Shumpert, I've been a very vocal supporter of him (not here obviously), but I call it like I see it, he's been the fucking worst. This stretch of 20 games or so has been so bad, it's really exceptional. He's shown heart, sure, what does that change? He still sucks. The stats back it up. Maybe he'll be great in the playoffs (hope so), maybe he needs to play more now so that he's ready, and so forth and so on... doesn't change his current level.

frank is lying he doesn't even fucking hair
You know what, he's absolutely right. Now if you excuse me I have to go give the team a speech before they go back out there for the 2nd half. And make sure Mr. White knows what to do if LeBron goes off early.
It's not "people", it's me. I love Shumpert, I've been a very vocal supporter of him (not here obviously), but I call it like I see it, he's been the fucking worst. This stretch of 20 games or so has been so bad, it's really exceptional. He's shown heart, sure, what does that change? He still sucks. The stats back it up. Maybe he'll be great in the playoffs (hope so), maybe he needs to play more now so that he's ready, and so forth and so on... doesn't change his current level.
Doesn't help when the coach puts you in a position to fail repeatedly. Shumps is not a SF, he needs to play SG and have the ball in his hands.

h3ro

LINK MOTHERFUCKER

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47509946&postcount=14239
Posted Feb 9.

All Star Celeb game that Westbrook coached and wore my pants was Feb 15th.

idWUOlXj57Ei3.gif

exarkun

But Afflalo is fucking trash.

Denver Afflalo played the "shutdown wing" with third option shooting pretty well. He just never improved his game to the point that he could be a number one option (like he is in Orlando). To call him trash is to judge him near-sightedly for what he has done in Orlando.

Its the Ariza effect. And neither one is "trash". They're just good glue guys who should never be the first option.

Top Bottom