• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Of couse it does.

Dallas had no problem with the heat in the regular season and in the finals they had no problems with them and won the title

Yeah they had no problems with us even though all their wins, except game 6, came down to the wire

keep the gold comedy train going

i6OvfWA6fFx3N.gif

charsace

Yeah they had no problems with us even though all their wins, except game 6, came down to the wire

keep the gold comedy train going

Are you daft or purposely ignoring that the Knicks have completely handled the Heat from the first minute of the first game up until this point of this game. What exactly are the heat gonna do differently in the playoffs? Bring out the ghosts of Alonzo Mourning and Eddie Jones?

I think Popovich should coach the olympic team but he probably doesn't give a fuuuuuuuuck

Are you daft or purposely ignoring that the Knicks have completely handled the Heat from the first minute of the first game up until this point of this game. What exactly are the heat gonna do differently in the playoffs? Bring out the ghosts of Alonzo Mourning and Eddie Jones?

looooooooooooooool

keep believing

PBY

Banned
Lmao. Ignore the fact that the same shit happened with Boston and Chicago in 2010. And then the playoffs came. I'd love nothing else than to play the Knicks in the first round.

novak on wade

hahahahaha

I feel like we don't need to watch film to say hey let's not leave stoudemire under the basket wide open

Top Bottom