• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

charsace

Lmao. Ignore the fact that the same shit happened with Boston and Chicago in 2010. And then the playoffs came. I'd love nothing else than to play the Knicks in the first round.

Are you joking? I saw those games in 2010-2011. The Heat made pushes against both those teams in all the games and ended them in close scores. The Heat couldn't even make a push against the Knicks in the first 2 blow out losses. That was their first season together. This is their third together after winning a title and Lebron taking his game to another level. I would be more worried about them getting blown out by one team more than once this season than them losing in their first season together where they were trying to gel.

PBY

Banned
Are you joking? I saw those games in 2010-2011. The Heat made pushes against both those teams in all the games and ended them in close scores. The Heat couldn't even make a push against the Knicks in the first 2 blow out losses.
You're right brah. Knicks gonna do the same shit in the playoffs. Please please knock Indy off- because I'd love heat Knicks to be the ECF, and more importantly, Indy scares me way more than the Knicks do in the postseason.

You're right brah. Knicks gonna do the same shit in the playoffs. Please please knock Indy off- because I'd love heat Knicks to be the ECF, and more importantly, Indy scares me way more than the Knicks do in the postseason.
Yes, Knicks will-HEY NOW I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO!

Heat will face Indy and like it!

charsace

If the Knicks meet the Heat in the playoffs they will smash them like they have so far this season. Like they are gonna smash them in the end in this game.

Bookmark my post for the playoffs you fucking chump.

If the Knicks meet the Heat in the playoffs they will smash them like they have so far this season. Like they are gonna smash them in the end in this game.

Bookmark my post for the playoffs you fucking chump.

I wish you were posting against you

It would be something like "I'm saving this post bitch"

Top Bottom