• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Did you guys see what the shirt said? It was something like "Please come back we miss you" not verbatim, something like that

Kinda looked like the "Killer" shirt that TJ Lane kid wore though :/

Lkr

leclutch.gif

Joseph Goodman ‏@JoeGoodmanJr 4m
Fan rushed court wearing shirt about LeBron returning to CLE in 2014. Before kid is hauled off, LeBron ran over and patted him on head.

Not sure if I should like...

WHY IS AL STILL IN THIS GAME

Do you hate me, Corbin?

Durant? Motiejunas will be guarding Ibaka. Parsons, Harden and Delfino will guard Durant.

I would think the Thunder would go small a lot against the Rockets since the Rockets won't be able to hurt them too badly in the post against Durant.

Then again, I guess the Rockets could go small as well, but I don't know if they would want to go with 36 MPG of Delfino.

xnipx

Is nbatv intentionally not showing the Cleveland game for more than 30 secs at a time to punish people for not buying league pass??

Ok wtf happened in this game. I stopped watching in disgust (and went to a strip club cause there is literally one next to my motel) I come back and holy shit.

It's incredibly sad, they still aren't over it.

To be fair, Cleveland has constantly had their best players leave and win championships elsewhere. LeBron, C.C. Sabathia... heck their entire football team left and won 2 Super Bowls while their replacements can't even make the playoffs.

I'l admit I miss LBJ kinda, but thinking of it gives me a stomach ache. I'm a terrible person.

If he came back, you'd cry tears of blood. Don't lie.

But then again, I know that feeling. I'd tell Rick Nash to blow it out his narrow Canadian ass if he said he wanted to come back to Columbus... but in 3 years, I might soften up.

Top Bottom