• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great coaching McFail. Bench Lin near the end of the 3rd and so far for all of the 4th and he was hot.

Jazz cutting into the lead as soon as Lin, Harden and Asik get pulled for way too long. They're young and haven't played in days.

ughh

Kacar

If he came back, you'd cry tears of blood. Don't lie.

But then again, I know that feeling. I'd tell Rick Nash to blow it out his narrow Canadian ass if he said he wanted to come back to Columbus... but in 3 years, I might soften up.

I've thought about it alot of times and I honestly have no idea how my body or soul will react. i still remember the day he left so clearly, see now I sound like a bitch, F him.

Vire

Ok wtf happened in this game. I stopped watching in disgust (and went to a strip club cause there is literally one next to my motel) I come back and holy shit.

Ray, Shane and LEBRON.

Come back from 27 down, fan rushes court with a come back Lebron shirt.

Not even kidding.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Great coaching McFail. Bench Lin near the end of the 3rd and so far for all of the 4th and he was hot.

Jazz cutting into the lead as soon as Lin, Harden and Asik get pulled for way too long. They're young and haven't played in days.

ughh

You guys are still up 17 man. You stressing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You guys are still up 17 man. You stressing.

It's Houston sports, history of chocking games that are needed to be won.

It's also gonna be like 12 pts now.

Matrix

FUCK YOU MCFAIL YOU AWFUL SHITTY COACH WITH YOUR CRAPPY SUBS AND LACK OF TEACHING D

10 pts is nothing smh

Top Bottom