• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Lebron hits a couple of 3's and all of a sudden you're back to trolling the Knicks. You'll crawl back into your roach nest when the Knicks go on another run. Knicks eased up on the gas after half time.

No, the Knicks have a bunch of new players.

"Ease on the gas" happens almost every game. I'm not sure if you can even call it that. It's just Knicks basketball.

They're just not that good mang.

thekad

Banned
Lebron hits a couple of 3's and all of a sudden you're back to trolling the Knicks. You'll crawl back into your roach nest when the Knicks go on another run. Knicks eased up on the gas after half time.
940x.jpg

charsace

How could you possibly get that from my post lmao
The same way you said I was saying the Knicks are better than the Heat even though I never said it?
"Ease on the gas" happens almost every game. I'm not sure if you can even call it that. It's just Knicks basketball.

They're just not that good mang.

So you agree that only the Heat take breaks or take it easy on teams? Miami Heat, nicest team in league history. They help other playoff teams get higher seeds.

The same way you said I was saying the Knicks are better than the Heat even though I never said it?

So you agree that only the Heat take breaks or take it easy on teams? Miami Heat, nicest team in league history. They help other playoff teams get higher seeds.

Heat have been in cruise control almost all season (like most teams who have just chipped) and have only lost 14 times.

NY have trouble playing basketball and let teams back in games.

Conclusion: Knicks ain't that good, they scare no one.

charsace

Heat have been in cruise control almost all season (like most teams who have just chipped) and have only lost 14 times.

NY have trouble playing basketball and let teams back in games.

Conclusion: Knicks ain't that good, they scare no one.

You could have said yes instead of going into a long winded explanation.

The Heat are literally the best team the league has ever seen. They are taking the season off and they are still the top seed.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I'm surprised the Heat are still in this game. We've had a terrible game with turnovers and free throws, not to mention Bosh is playing less than stellar. It's a testament to the talent on this team.

Top Bottom