• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

You could have said yes instead of going into a long winded explanation.

The Heat are literally the best team the league has ever seen. They are taking the season off and they are still the top seed.

3 sentences = long winded. OK

I don't agree with that dumbass premise that miami takes it easy on teams, they just don't care. Heat are not the best team the league has ever seen lulz. Heat wouldn't be the #1 seed out West, they're benefiting from playing in a complete trash conference.

I do honestly think the Knicks-Heat series could go long, it's the playoffs and you never know what happens

With that being said it sure as hell doesn't have to do with anything that happened in the regular season. the playoffs are its own season and I always say that

I would be mad too if there is no one in the lane but myself and the guy who obviously fouled me and I don't get the call. Because that foul was hard to miss.

Hard to miss=needing the overhead camera

hahahahaha

PBY

Banned
I do honestly think the Knicks-Heat series could go long, it's the playoffs and you never know what happens

With that being said it sure as hell doesn't have to do with anything that happened in the regular season. the playoffs are its own season and I always say that
I agree- any team w/ melo that can get streaky from 3 is dangerous. But dangerous over 7 games is more of a stretch.

Top Bottom