• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ahuh.

Marc's 28
Conley's 25
Ed Davis is 23

Marc and Conley are both the core going forward.
They have a lot of cap flexibility.
And picks.

And Marc's meant to be fragile? Dudes game isn't based on raw athleticism at all.

They have 2 more years of z-bo and thats about it.

Durant has 3 more years with OKC.

Potential trade demand!

oh lord, i forgot there's 4 more years of YNB and Ibaka lol.

Grizz window is about 5 years until Gasol hits that 32/33 age barrier.

They won't all necessarily be contending years if they can't replace Z-bo and fire hollins. But they'll be there or there abouts.

Yeah they need to replace ZBo which won't be easy and get a shooter and they will be set

Ahuh.

Marc's 28
Conley's 25
Ed Davis is 23

Marc and Conley are both the core going forward.
They have a lot of cap flexibility.
And picks.

And Marc's meant to be fragile? Dudes game isn't based on raw athleticism at all.

They have 2 more years of z-bo and thats about it.

Durant has 3 more years with OKC.

Potential trade demand!

oh lord, i forgot there's 4 more years of YNB and Ibaka lol.

Grizz window is about 5 years until Gasol hits that 32/33 age barrier.

They won't all necessarily be contending years if they can't replace Z-bo and fire hollins. But they'll be there or there abouts.

Athleticism or not, they better start keeping Marc out of international play so his body doesn't fall apart like Pau's has.

jjasper

Grizz's window is shorter than people think. Best Gasol and Z-Bo are fragile and aging, and that's their main strength.
Zach I understand this is pribably his last year of his prime but how the hell is Gasol aging and fragile. Other than shutting him down a few years ago when it was clear we were missing the playoffs and trying to give Thabust extended minutes he has never been hurt. And it isn't like he is super athletic is game is based around a great mid range shot and passing for a big and staying in the lane 2.9 secs. His minutes need to go down though and hopefully they will with both Davis and Arthur in the front court now.

Also our defense is hot garbage without him.

giri

Yeah they need to replace ZBo which won't be easy and get a shooter and they will be set

Yeah, i mean, it's easy said because Durant would basically improve every team, but Durant would be ideal with the low post of Marc there drawing double teams, and he and Conley are extremely willing and good passers.

That's their challenge going forward though.

Athleticism or not, they better start keeping Marc out of international play so his body doesn't fall apart like Pau's has.

Not their call, and they need to start managing his minutes better during the entire season altogether, not just after international play. Hollins is almost thib's bad at that stuff.

Looking at the standings, I just realized something... the Bobcats have a better record in the last 10 games than the Jazz. Only Detroit has a worse record in the last 10 games.

diehard

Fleer
I'm actually convinced if Alec Burks was in this tourney he would be a top 3 pick.. and he will play lots next year right?

See it's like we got a top 3 pick!

I'm actually convinced if Alec Burks was in this tourney he would be a top 3 pick.. and he will play lots next year right?

See it's like we got a top 3 pick!

Great Scott, you're right.

With the extra minutes for Kanter and Favors next year, it's like getting even more top 3 picks! This is a cool respective.

exarkun

New Orlean's TV crew is the most even keeled peeps. And you just feel bad because they can never get excited because...they know the team is gonna get that ass tapped later in the game.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If Wall wasn't in a contract year, I'd be clowning Dy so hard right now.

Top Bottom