• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

I think Presti is desperate for size, so he'd probably do it and take Noel.

The draft should be interesting that's for sure, I definitely expect to see more trades than we did last year. Combines and what you do in the postseason will have a big effect on how things shape out.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The draft should be interesting that's for sure, I definitely expect to see more trades than we did last year. Combines and what you do in the postseason will have a big effect on how things shape out.

Zeller wouldn't have to do much outside of 2 big games to make himself #1 again.

Why is Derek Fisher getting minutes when Lamb is completely dominating the D-League?

The veteran leadership of knowing that foot-on-the-line twos (that are heavily contested with time left on the shot clock) are great shots.

Close to the same theory that will push the Jazz out of the playoffs this year D:

The veteran leadership of knowing that foot-on-the-line twos (that are heavily contested with time left on the shot clock) are great shots.

Close to the same theory that will push the Jazz out of the playoffs this year D:

Fisher has had a long lasting impact on the Jazz, I see. That is true leadership.

I cant believe some writers are saying that the heats streak is more indicative of a down NBA than of them being great.

Was anyone in the NBA in the 70s great besides the lakers and celtics?
Miami is also one of the worst if not the worst rebounding team in the league. Goes to show you how amazing it really is.

Smokey

Marshall Henderson tested positive for coke, weed, and alcohol in Jan 2012? Spend a month in jail for counterfeit money? Said he's tired of Playing ball for free?

LOL

Dude would be called a thug, negro this negro that if he was black. Wouldn't surprise me if he's locked up or dead in a few years

Marshall Henderson tested positive for coke, weed, and alcohol in Jan 2012? Spend a month in jail for counterfeit money? Said he's tired of Playing ball for free?

LOL

Dude would be called a thug, negro this negro that if he was black. Wouldn't surprise me if he's locked up or dead in a few years

He is called a thug. I don't see people in the media defending him. Dude needs to be a King asap. Not that he won't suck in the NBA, but it needs to happen.

LOL

he would make people more uncomfortable, like AI did.

KingGondo

Banned
If Durant left OKC for some big market team you sure as hell bet there'd be inferiority complex screaming out from OKC like Cleveland

probably not as extreme though
It would kill the city if KD left. At least Cleveland has other pro sports teams (I know, I know, the Browns and Indians don't count har har) but KD seems to have really embraced playing here.

We need to win a chip to feel confident about him staying long-term, IMO.

rando14

It would kill the city if KD left. At least Cleveland has other pro sports teams (I know, I know, the Browns and Indians don't count har har) but KD seems to have really embraced playing here.

We need to win a chip to feel confident about him staying long-term, IMO.

Y'all can build around the Holy Triumvirate: Westbrook, Ibaka, and Perkins.

KingGondo

Banned
I hope it does kill the city and the Thunder take their crappy logo and team name and move back to Seattle.
You're the one with a relocated team named after a geographical feature that doesn't even exist in your area.

Real talk, our logo does sick though
More chance of him going to the grizz or chicago.

He'd be so good on the grizz :(
Grizz's window is shorter than people think. Best Gasol and Z-Bo are fragile and aging, and that's their main strength.

Came home with some Canes Chicken and I turn on the TV and the first voice and face I have to see and hear is fucking Chris Broussard

Please tell me we don't have Jon Barry

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You're the one with a relocated team named after a geographical feature that doesn't even exist in your area.

Grizz's window is shorter than people think. Best Gasol and Z-Bo are fragile and aging, and that's their main strength.

I think the Grizz' window is pretty much this year and that's it.

Their owner isn't ready to commit a chip financially.

giri

Ahuh.

Marc's 28
Conley's 25
Ed Davis is 23

Marc and Conley are both the core going forward.
They have a lot of cap flexibility.
And picks.

And Marc's meant to be fragile? Dudes game isn't based on raw athleticism at all.

They have 2 more years of z-bo and thats about it.

Durant has 3 more years with OKC.

Potential trade demand!

oh lord, i forgot there's 4 more years of YNB and Ibaka lol.

Grizz window is about 5 years until Gasol hits that 32/33 age barrier.

They won't all necessarily be contending years if they can't replace Z-bo and fire hollins. But they'll be there or there abouts.

Top Bottom