• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So the Warriors get outscored 36-31 in the 3rd and 25-13 in the 4th and still win? Wow.

Also went to the line a hell of a lot less than the Lakers. This Lakers team is sad.

linsivvi

It's not that they don't want to, they don't have a coach good enough to take them to the playoffs.
That & bad luck.
Wizards & The Suns, two of the worst teams in the NBA, played amazing across the board when they played the Lakers.

Like now, what is Golden State's 3 point shoot %?
It's like at 70% or something & they have been jacking up 3's non stop!

It's not bad luck, dude.

It's called not playing any defense.

But you're right. Fuck Pringles.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
not his fault, he wouldn't have missed that if he didn't have to expend so much energy carrying these scrubs....

/konex

haha

27 shot attempts! GUYS YELL AT ME AND TELL ME TO PASS MORE I'LL LISTEN

2/10 on threes eeeeewwww

Vyer

3 Warriors players with 20+ points, another almost there at 19. Man.

Also, looking at ESPN, it amazes me that Royce White gets headlines written about him at all.

Dallas coming for us?
Dirk really wants to shave
552116_10151399170533800_502034137_n.jpg

Good work Dubs. Barnes with close to 30 minutes, Curry another double double. Good stuff.
good work my ass. yea you won but GS needs to stop choking so hard and losing these huge leads all the time.

Matrix

Also, looking at ESPN, it amazes me that Royce White gets headlines written about him at all.

People like crazy and drama, it's the only reason he's getting headlines. Hell he puts himself out there cause he's an attention whore. Goes on Cnn for no f-ing reason after he leaves the D league team other that to vomit up the same bs vague crap he's been spewing since day one. #bewell

Most people with generalized anxiety/social anxiety don't act the way he does.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Utah played miserably the whole month yet are still only 1 game behind the Lakers for the 8ht spot...

Vyer

People like crazy and drama, it's the only reason he's getting headlines. Hell he puts himself out there cause he's an attention whore. Goes on Cnn for no f-ing reason after he leaves the D league team other that to vomit up the same bs vague crap he's been spewing since day one. #bewell

Most people with generalized anxiety/social anxiety don't act the way he does.

I wonder why the Rox still bother. At this point I don't think anyone would really fault them for cutting ties with him completely.

Branduil

Top Bottom