• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

pilonv1

Rusty Simmons ‏@Rusty_SFChron 9s

Coach Mark Jackson on GSW-LAL: "We are the better basketball team. They are in the rearview mirror. I have not checked it. And I will not.”

mama there goes that man

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Remember how the Lakers were favored to take the 8th spot because of their softer schedule? Somebody forgot to tell them that they were supposed to win those games.

Lakers, in April:

DAL, MEM, @LAC, NOH, @POR, GSW, SAS, HOU

pilonv1

Remember how the Lakers were favored to take the 8th spot because of their softer schedule? Somebody forgot to tell them that they were supposed to win those games.

Lakers, in April:

This month, we are all Utah fans.

Mahonay

Banned
This month, we are all Utah fans.
illClpr6KlPQd.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Catching up on the thread. Two things, 1, Curry always looks exhausted. I'm just not sure if he has a lot of stamina to begin with. He played hard against the Wizards and probably had some swollen legs and a few bruises, so tonight it makes sense why he looks tired. I agree he needs to play less minutes.

Secondly, as a Warriors fan, I expect every lead to be lost. It's just a trait of the team, has been forever.

Catching up on the thread. Two things, 1, Curry always looks exhausted. I'm just not sure if he has a lot of stamina to begin with. He played hard against the Wizards and probably had some swollen legs and a few bruises, so tonight it makes sense why he looks tired. I agree he needs to play less minutes.

Secondly, as a Warriors fan, I expect every lead to be lost. It's just a trait of the team, has been forever.

I remember hearing that Curry has logged the most minutes per game in the league since the all star break..

As a Dallas fan, don't get your hopes up over Dallas making the playoffs. Look at who they're starting as their starting PG and laugh. God knows I have been.

There's no excusing Kobe's play. The guy is playing like a ball hog. Ten threes? Get the fuck out of here.

lol @ Dwight. Instead of making threats over David Lee accidentally elbowing you in the mouth, how about applying some of that anger to the game? I'm telling you, if the Lakers resign this guy his contract will be viewed as an albatross in a year's time.

Vestal

That Lebron smile is troll face personified. It needs to be an avatar.

Anyone else catch the sick smirk he had on the fast break against Jameer?? It was mid way in the 4th I think, James running down looked at Jameer who was defending just inside the paint with a sick smile like "oh you!", then spin and foul with the almost and 1.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The Lakers are literally in the same position the Knicks were in 2 years ago when the Bucks were threatening them for an 8th seed and the gap was a mere 1 game.

You should make an account and troll people there.
that is if you're not already doing that

hey that's a good idea brb

also it's amazing how I was able to identify who konex was on lakersground just by reading one post

cloudy don't you think kobe2lamar is a little outdated now

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Lakers, in April:

Utah has just as bad a schedule from a quick look.

Lakers gonna limp into the playoffs.

Top Bottom