• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

PBY

Banned
a) If they keep saving that pipe they'll face the Heat in Round 1. I guess they'll give the Heat the pipe then. huhn?
b) wow, so Knicks have no shot vs. a team with a worse bench and more banged up than they are? Please explain this, I'll make popcorn.

b) Its the Knicks.

Thank goodness Dallas is awful about keeping leads. The only thing I'm worried about in this game is if their outside shooting gets hot and ours goes cold, which tends to be the reason for 99% of our losses.

9097_634511626565514_1284309433_n.jpg

Lebron=Cell confirmed

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The first point has nothing to do with the Knicks.

Seriously, you people proving Eminem right with every post. Amazing.

Only on Neogaf does the Knicks whup the Celtics ass and continue to stay at the top of the atlantic (I see you Moris) and the convo goes to how they suck. Thats why its better to just remind them to EAD and keep it moving bruh.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Only on Neogaf does the Knicks whup the Celtics ass and continue to stay at the top of the atlantic (I see you Moris) and the convo goes to how they suck. Thats why its better to just remind them to EAD and keep it moving bruh.

But yal cry the best though.

Sanjuro

Celtics are in full postseason rest mode right now.

Also, NYrefs.

Sanjuro

Knicks play a game.

refsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefs

Knicks win a game.

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

Get mad.

utrollinutrollinutrollinutrollinutrollinutrollinutrollinutrollin

/rinse&repeat.

Knicks play a game.

refsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefsrefs

Knicks win a game.

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry

Get mad.

utrollinutrollinutrollinutrollinutrollinutrollinutrollinutrollin

/rinse&repeat.

you were whining about the refs earlier yourself.

Top Bottom