• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

J2 Cool

Damn, just saw Wall's 47. Kid's getting real good. Also, this seems to be a good time to mention I saw Kenyon Martin in Subway a few months ago (LA area), and got a pic w him. Maybe I'll upload it later, guy is huge. Havent met many NBA players.

Sanjuro

Damn, just saw Wall's 47. Kid's getting real good. Also, this seems to be a good time to mention I saw Kenyon Martin in Subway a few months ago (LA area), and got a pic w him. Maybe I'll upload it later, guy is huge. Havent met many NBA players.

I met Vin Baker at a bar. True story.

Tom Penny

I like how Wicox has played over the other bigs when he has gotten scored on every single time. Literally. Should have left the China guys they picked up in China. They would have played more.

jr!!!!!!!!!

15o7y3p_zps341bd15a.png

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I am just looking at the scores (so correct me if I am wrong) but its good to see Bass isn't having a great game. Usually he is able to own whoever we put on him.

Yeahhhh, injury bug has hit us really hard this year.

So that's - Kobe, Pau, Nash, Dwight, Metta, Clark, Hill, Blake, and Jamison that have missed time with injuries.

lol

Mike D started off the season rehabbing from knee surgery.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised
or concerned
if Chris Duhon spontaneously combusted.

He called it.

Bottom line, until the Celtics get their bench sorted out they need 20+ from Pierce/Garnett, 15+ from Green and something from Terry and Crawford (who doesn't seem to fit Doc Rivers' system) just to compete. Their bench right now is not an NBA bench, so they'll get killed by opposing benches every game. And that's in a short playoff series.

Never understood the idea that Knicks-GAF was talking trash about Boston, all I said was the same I've been saying; I'd rather face Boston than Chicago and if they met, it'd probably go 6 games. No one else said anything inflammmatory.
all posts by frankman
OHHH THE IRONY.

EDIT: Go Mavs!

PBY

Banned
He called it.

Bottom line, until the Celtics get their bench sorted out they need 20+ from Pierce/Garnett, 15+ from Green and something from Terry and Crawford (who doesn't seem to fit Doc Rivers' system) just to compete. Their bench right now is not an NBA bench, so they'll get killed by opposing benches every game. And that's in a short playoff series.

Never understood the idea that Knicks-GAF was talking trash about Boston, all I said was the same I've been saying; it'd probably go 6 games. No one else said anything inflammmatory.

OHHH THE IRONY.

Yall can have the regular season, Bawston saving that pipe for the playoffs.

And its not about trash talking, its about the hope.

Kevtones

That was the worst fastbreak finish I've ever seen (Marion one-legged tear drop)

Well then he dribbles it off his foot on the next one, lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'd love for Dallas to get in over LA. Especially after keeping it real about Kobe earlier this year.

Troll Cuban = Best Cuban

Yall can have the regular season, Bawston saving that pipe for the playoffs.

And its not about trash talking, its about the hope.
a) If they keep saving that pipe they'll face the Heat in Round 1. I guess they'll give the Heat the pipe then. huhn?
b) wow, so Knicks have no shot vs. a team with a worse bench and more banged up than they are? Please explain this, I'll make popcorn.

Top Bottom