• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

And now here comes Boston's weakness. If you're going to start Crawford, the bench is Jason Terry/Chris Wilcox/Terrence Williams/Shavlik Randolph/D.J. White.

yeah.
same here. they should wear different colored headbands for people like me watching poor man streams
Most nights they do.

I actually applaud Novak for making Jeff Green pass there.

EDIT: and of course Jason Terry is scoring now. Dude can't score for his life most nights.

Copeland AT CENTER
Novak AT PF
JR Smith
Kidd
Prigs

This is the worst defensive lineup I've ever seen the Knicks play. Marcus Camby to my knowledge is healthy, why is he not playing here?

images

Stepping up to the challenge indeed. What the fuck is this bitch on my tv talking about

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman about 41 minutes ago
Woodson has Copeland as center and Melo as power forward. Where is Marcus Camby and why did Woodson sign him?
You know what? Fuck Camby:
Steve Popper @StevePopper about 25 minutes ago
Well, Paul Pierce drives baseline - somehow escapes Chris Copeland only to head into the hell that is Steve Novak. #de-fense
DEVASTATING COMBO.

How is shump been looking? I'm unable to watch
Same as recently. Active on D (though picked up a few touch fouls from Pierce) and functional on D. He hasn't made any mistakes or TOs, but outside of the D he's not contributing on D outside of helping ball movement and driving when appropriate. He's just there...

2 pts on 1-2 shooting, 2 rebs., 1 stl and 2 fouls.

Top Bottom