• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

not sure,jim carey needs to scream at the role players.

It would be one thing if it was like how the Spurs sometimes use their star players to set up their role players for wide open shots. You know, planned offense. The Mavs role players just seem to completely freeze out Dirk for no reason.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So if Paul is triple-teamed down the stretch the Clips have no answer?

Only because of VDN. He's got all the tools in the world - but Paul is the coach of that team. Paul has already established his favorites and his rotation. And right now, Paul is feeling himself.

Only because of VDN. He's got all the tools in the world - but Paul is the coach of that team. Paul has already established his favorites and his rotation. And right now, Paul is feeling himself.

I have to think Paul playing hero ball is better than anything VDN can come up with

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I have to think Paul playing hero ball is better than anything VDN can come up with

It is.

But a good coach would've had this wrapped up by now. Clips have too much talent to ever be this one dimensional on purpose.

Doomsayer

Why does Vince get so many clutch possessions? I don't think I've seen him do anything in the clutch
his entire career
this year.

Lol Mike James-face needs to be gif'd.

Mavs are impossibly dumb, just give it to Dirk in the last minute. Best shooter, best ft shooter, best iso matchups.

Top Bottom