• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

im sick and tired of this team (aka JR SMITH) taking stupid fucking 3s

there were so many opportunities to drive to the basket or pass but the team settled for some horrible 3s. we played great defense, the offense was okay but wasting possessions on 3s just fucked us up completely.

there were some awful turnovers too but goddamnit this was just bad. clinching the season against the heat would have been great and i dont see us winning the next time we play.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I would like to retract my comment about JR being worthy to be an All-Star.

I don't wanna go against the Sixers

That team will either beat us on their last legs or we will completely break doug collins in half. and I don't like either

Nothing, the heat won. Guess they finally tried today. They had no reason to give the knicks a gift like they did in the first game after the hurricane or like the second game when Melo was hurt. Heat, so nice.

cry more,you deserve it after the massive crap you talked earlier.

masud

Banned
Oh well I thought we were gonna get blown out.

See you in the playoffs Miami. We ain't scared of you motherfuckers!

bernie_mac.jpg

Nori Chan

If he fucked up the dunk got to be there to scoop the ball up, otherwise he'll just pick up and get 2 anyway.

That's elementary school bball shit. Melo was just being a pusspuss.

That would be awesome

Lebron would stat pad the fuck out of his rebounds

HE COULD'VE GOTTEN A FUCKING 20 20

LOL Are we talking about javale?

Last month Bron losted control of the ball before leaving the ground and sent it 3 stories in the air.

Don't act like he's perfect, for fuck sake he traveled on that play.

So yea, you get your ass back just in case, especially when the game is that fucking close.

Melo can ead for giving up.

Emwitus

Last month Bron losted control of the ball before leaving the ground and sent it 3 stories in the air.

So yea, you get your ass back just in case, especially when the game is that fucking close.

Oh, that one play that ended up in shaqtin a fool...just like javale. C'mon guys! no one was going to run after that...lol seriously

Omega

Banned
Earlier this month Bron losted control of the ball before leaving the ground and sent it 3 stories in the air.

is this your first time watching the Knicks? this is a daily thing. doesn't matter if its 1 minute in the 1st or 10 seconds in the fourth

Didn't JR have exactly those shooting numbers against the Heat in the playoffs? I seem to remember he went 5 of 18 like 4 times

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I completely forgot that Baron Davis was an NBA player just last year.

charsace

cry more,you deserve it after the massive crap you talked earlier.

Better to say what I want than to be the Heat's fan bitch and agree when they say stuff like, "the heat didn't even want to play this game because of the hurricane," "Lebron took it easy on them because Melo didn't play," "that wasn't a foul, just good defense," co-signing all their nonsense like a straight up punk.

Top Bottom