• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

PBY

Banned
Better to say what I want than to be the Heat's fan bitch and agree when they say stuff like, "the heat didn't even want to play this game because of the hurricane," "Lebron took it easy on them because Melo didn't play," "that wasn't a foul, just good defense," co-signing all their nonsense like a straight up punk.
Welp. You still got punkd.

LeBronStealDunk_original.gif

might have to watch out for that Jr smith in the playoffs Heatles.

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman about 7 minutes ago
Maybe next time Woodson will find a way to keep Stoudemire on floor in stretch for offense. Too reliant on JR as Bosh J puts Heat up 97-91.
Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling about 5 minutes ago
The #Knicks need to put the ball in Melo's hands in pick-and-roll situations (best offensive play threat) w/ Tyson or STAT. . Where's STAT?
Chris Herring @HerringWSJ about 5 minutes ago
It's been four possessions, I think, since Carmelo touched the ball. Which is hard to believe and hard to explain, if you're Woodson
Alan Hahn @alanhahn 4 minutes ago
Three-ball is the missing element. 8-for-28. JR is 3 for 13. Down two that miss was critical. When D focuses on Melo, 3-ball has to be there
Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman 3 minutes ago
Bottom line is #Knicks not going anyplace special with reliance on J.R. Smith, who needs to be big when Melo is out of rhythm.
ommy Dee @TommyDeeTKB 3 minutes ago
JR as second scorer has always been shaky. No Amare at the end puzzling
Alan Hahn @alanhahn 2 minutes ago
This was a really good game. Both teams made mistakes. LeBron's supporting cast stepped up. Melo's didn't. That's it.
Of course just gloss over the 18 turnovers, but I'm sure that factors in.

Vire

You can tell that chars is pissed because he had his victory domination speech all typed up after the Knicks got up 16 and then he had delete it.

charsace

And the heat fans are really clown shoes. When you guys thought you would lose you were going on about how regular season doesn't matter, playoffs is different. You win a close game and you dudes are celebrating. So guess winning in the regular season does matter. Straight up clown shoes the whole lot of you heats fans.

PBY

Banned
And the heat fans are really clown shoes. When you guys thought you would lose you were going on about how regular season doesn't matter, playoffs is different. You win a close game and you dudes are celebrating. So guess winning in the regular season does matter. Straight up clown shoes the whole lot of you heats fans.
Regular season doesnt matter. I really just take so much pleasure in your helpless, frustrated rage.

lmao keep going.

Edgeward

Damn, that was some sweet moves by Blake. I hope he keeps his cool and stops bitching at the refs but that's a tall order. Clips needs his shooting and keeping Turiaf off the floor ability

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN 4 minutes ago
Knicks very worried that Amar'e might erupt over not playing. For 1st time all year the tall creepy guy was eavesdropping on his interview.
Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN 2 minutes ago
Amar'e on not playing down the stretch: "Coach's decision."
AND SO IT BEGINS...

Top Bottom