• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Amare doesnt carry himself like that.

Knicks ready to throw him under the bus too? Smh.
Yeah, no need to worry about him. But the media issue of "Why isn't Amar'e playing" has just begun. Woodson had an out earlier when he said Amar'e D wasn't up to snuff/Amar'e isn't playing well... he was 5/7 with 12 points, and he wasn't really being exploited on D today. This was Woodson riding on Jason Kidd (played more than Felton) and for some reason JR Smith and believing they could get the win, and he got burnt.

Another issue is Knicks play tomorrow, and Kidd played 34 minutes today. He's going to be toast, I hope Prigs will be available.

Yeah, no need to worry about him. But the media issue of "Why isn't Amar'e playing" has just begun. Woodson had an out earlier when he said Amar'e D wasn't up to snuff/Amar'e isn't playing well... he was 5/7 with 12 points, and he wasn't really being exploited on D today. This was Woodson riding on Jason Kidd (played more than Felton) and for some reason JR Smith and believing they could get the win, and he got burnt.

Another issue is Knicks play tomorrow, and Kidd played 34 minutes today. He's going to be toast, I hope Prigs will be available.

they lost tomorrow, they always do at Cleveland.

Kind of surprising since Bosh was so nonexistent for almost the entire game.

LeBronStealDunk_original.gif

might have to watch out for that Jr smith in the playoffs Heatles.

I reaaaaally don't miss JR. He was such a major headache here in Mile High.

which they should. amare has been playing a lot better and it makes no fucking sense he would be in the bench. if he was a huge defense liability today thatd be one thing but he played really good and gave us that spark to put us up by 11 in the 3rd quarter.

woodson just wants to rely on melo, kidd and jr smith and drive those guys to the ground. im so so so so tired of this shitty coach making dumb decisions and hearing "its my fault guys" over and over again.

which they should. amare has been playing a lot better and it makes no fucking sense he would be in the bench. if he was a huge defense liability today thatd be one thing but he played really good and gave us that spark to put us up by 11 in the 3rd quarter.

woodson just wants to rely on melo, kidd and jr smith and drive those guys to the ground. im so so so so tired of this shitty coach making dumb decisions and hearing "its my fault guys" over and over again.

It's getting tired.

And the heat fans are really clown shoes. When you guys thought you would lose you were going on about how regular season doesn't matter, playoffs is different. You win a close game and you dudes are celebrating. So guess winning in the regular season does matter. Straight up clown shoes the whole lot of you heats fans.

nobody is celebrating lol

you salty

lol word,he always does say it's his fault yet never makes adjustments.

Top Bottom