• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

He's also 6 years younger, plays more minutes, never misses a game, and has higher upside than Parker. If the Thunder were offered a one for one swap they would laugh. SA would pull that trigger.

given that OKC gave away an All-NBA player for Kevin Martin the Thunder would only get Danny Green in a Westbrook trade with San Antonio

giri

Lin keeps gettin better and better...

Rox are gonna be scary next year

Rox won't be a legit title threat until they get front court scoring.

They need to get someone like LMA (Though i suggest LMA him self is a bad fit), a good PF who can't be left alone, can score inside, can maybe attract a double, can play in the PnR, and not on a dumb contract.

There's plenty of them around @ PF. Maybe even Thad Young. Ed Davis is off his deal soon....

But until then, they're just also rans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJlzkUpjTo

All that hustle and defensive ability is for naught if you're a fucking idiot
TonyparkerWInner_original.gif
so much hustle it's amazing.

Last year I might agree with you. He's improved a ton some then. I doubt he'll ever be a sharpshooter like Parker. I have no doubt he'll be a better floor general.
If the OKC loses the West it will be blamed on two guys: Wesbrook and Presti.

Rox won't be a legit title threat until they get front court scoring.

They need to get someone like LMA (Though i suggest LMA him self is a bad fit), a good PF who can't be left alone, can score inside, can maybe attract a double, can play in the PnR, and not on a dumb contract.

There's plenty of them around @ PF. Maybe even Thad Young. Ed Davis is off his deal soon....

But until then, they're just also rans.

I think the fact that they have no players who play any defensive whatsoever other than Asik and Parsons may be more important.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parsons on fire.

given that OKC gave away an All-NBA player for Kevin Martin the Thunder would only get Danny Green in a Westbrook trade with San Antonio

The problem with being the best drafting team in the League is that eventually you can't keep all that talent. I would kill to have him on the squad, but money wasn't there.

The problem with being the best drafting team in the League is that eventually you can't keep all that talent. I would kill to have him on the squad, but money wasn't there.
Would you rather have Harden or Westbrook? Ibaka or Harden, Perkins or Harden. Seemed like OKC chose those guys when they: didn't amnesty Perk and paid YNB and Ibaka.

exarkun

Lin is EATING right now.

When he is on, the team hums. He just needs to a little more consistent, and damn. Team is gonna be nasty.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Looked away to answer a couple of SMS and the Mavs are now getting blown out. wtf

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parsons 10/10 :O 4/4 on 3's

Matrix

Now the Rockets just need to keep it up... keep shitting on this shitty Mavs team.

Don't fuck this game up McFail.

Cloudy

Banned
Thanks for nothing, Mavs. Parsons is amazing and Lin looks really legit lately. I'd concerned about the playoffs if I was a Rox fan cos Harden looks gimpy though..

Rockets could build a small win streak before the end of March but the last couple games of the month are fucking rough. They got the Spurs(without parker though), then the Pacers and Grizzlies followed by the Clips.

Matrix

holy shit Parsons

thekad

Banned
Thanks for nothing, Mavs. Parsons is amazing and Lin looks really legit lately. I'd concerned about the playoffs if I was a Rox fan cos Harden looks gimpy though..
Got a comfy home stand coming up next week. Linsanity can pull us through the tanking teams while Harden rests his knee.

Matrix

Gimpy or not he still outplays people lol. He will be okay come playoff time if they make it, it's not a serious injury.

(knocks on wood)

exarkun

Need to rest Harden. He looks tired. Alot of assists and uncharacteristic pass-offs around the perimeter.

But gotdamn at Lin. and WOW at Parsons. The fact that he is a second rounder apparently still hasn't made it around the league. Morey and companies' best decision (outside of the T-Rob/Harden trade) so far.

Matrix

HarGod is on now.

time to rest him though

Matrix

lol Dirk with the butt foul

Matrix

Goodbye Mayo lol

Top Bottom