• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

linsivvi

If there's a team that can upset the Thunder, it's the Rockets. They'll need to play a perfect series but their high scoring power is scary for any team.

Emwitus

How does this guy never learn........Like come the freak on! And hey kome mode..nothing says a good play like shooting over four defenders while your hall of fame team mates stand around.

PBY

Banned
How does this guy never learn........Like come the freak on! And hey kome mode..nothing says a good play like shooting over four defenders while your hall of fame team mates stand around.
You were loving this when it happened against Dallas- you're just playing the result.

So, is this season v8.1?

Mike brown's demise
post-Nash Injury/Bicker Knight returns
MD rises
super Nash returns aka beating the Knicks on Christmas
Dwight vs Kobe
the fall of Gasol
The road to being saved by ASW
post-ASW tear
Rise of the Lakers to .500 aka MD's revenge (8.1, conflated with the post-ASW tear)

Would you rather have Harden or Westbrook? Ibaka or Harden, Perkins or Harden. Seemed like OKC chose those guys when they: didn't amnesty Perk and paid YNB and Ibaka.

Harden is my second favorite player in the league, if that helps answer your question. But the logic of locking down Chewbacca makes sense, even if I don't like it. He's a legitimate defensive presence on a team that needs that.

He blocks lots of shots, rebounds well, shoots decently, and will go absolutely Congo on your nuts if you cross him.

Perkins was the bigger mystery to me. He isn't needed as Dwight Howard kryptonite when Kobe is already playing that role so nicely.

Stop running the offense through Dwight.

And a worthless technical.

Get Jamison some shots please. Or anyone else. Dwight is trash 1 on 1

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lets go Hawks!

lol Howard

linsivvi

Harden is my second favorite player in the league, if that helps answer your question. But the logic of locking down Chewbacca makes sense, even if I don't like it. He's a legitimate defensive presence on a team that needs that.

He blocks lots of shots, rebounds well, shoots decently, and will go absolutely Congo on your nuts if you cross him.

Perkins was the bigger mystery to me. He isn't needed as Dwight Howard kryptonite when Kobe is already playing that role so nicely.

The correct answer is to keep all 4. If the owners are not willing to pay a little tax, then they deserve to get beat by the Heat in the Final over and over again.

Even then, if you're going to trade Harden, you wait until you find a fair deal. The Thunder could've given him a new contract and trade him in future seasons.

It's a dumb move no matter how you spin it, and most people here made the same call when the trade went down.

Emwitus

nice

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
How it's Spanish night for the Los Laker but not for the other teams

da fuck

"Noah loses his balance and falls..." Umm, Hibbert's push helped him lose his balance. The Bulls are going to lose, but this was a great effort considering the home refs and missing Taj, Kirk and Rip.

PBY

Banned
How it's Spanish night for the Los Laker but not for the other teams

da fuck
I'm Hispanic and I feel weird about Latino night- almost like it isn't honoring my peoples culture, and more like is a lazy cash grab at the the Latino market.
But I could see how it does good.

Top Bottom