• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ParGod

sign him long term!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
T-Rob looks good tonight. Dude has skills.

Stupid ass Kings.

Matrix

Man the Mavs are hot garbage. Man how times have changed.

giri

I think the fact that they have no players who play any defensive whatsoever other than Asik and Parsons may be more important.

Whilst i don't disagree, you can at least get guys to try on perimeter D, and with the backup of Asik, have a solid D.

Thats more on coaching with Asik behind them.

Just look at dalas with tyson.

And they've got long term big money locked up in their wings, so they'er basically stuck with that combo.

But asik will never be a good offensive option ever.

AcridMeat

Banned
I missed the definition of fuckball. Is that when the offense breaks down into shitty isos and no one can score? That's what I read when I see it.

exarkun

T-Rob showing insane energy and athleticism. And it seems like he sees a chance to show what he has, and he's taking it. Love the play.

Can we make it 40? I dont think we should, just cause we don't want them pissed on wednesday when we play them again.

Need to rest Harden. He looks tired. Alot of assists and uncharacteristic pass-offs around the perimeter.

But gotdamn at Lin. and WOW at Parsons. The fact that he is a second rounder apparently still hasn't made it around the league. Morey and companies' best decision (outside of the T-Rob/Harden trade) so far.

Milsap was a 2nd rounder.

I missed the definition of fuckball. Is that when the offense breaks down into shitty isos and no one can score? That's what I read when I see it.

Please... Grizz are just a team too used to highly efficient play on the offensive end and a very effective defensive team against many styles of play.

Indiana isn't even comparable. Yes, Indiana's defense is "good", but its the only team in the league that has an offense which makes its defense better by confusing teams with so many unorthodox yet physical sets and arrangements that opposing squads are still reeling when they get the ball back. I don't even like calling them a basketball team. They do shit that wouldn't even be acceptable in college.

shameball is just a hell of an entertaining game between two shitty teams

"the shameball classic! knicks vs bobcats meetings from 2-3 years ago"

fuckball is something only indiana does. they drag the game down below unwatchable levels - for the casual fan and the basketball enthusiast alike - and seemingly go out of their way to contort basketball into something that treads the line of what is and isn't basketball. its a blend of some of the worst concepts and usages in college basketball and a practiced intent to take common situations (pnr defense for example) and do things so... illogical... that opposing teams aren't even aware of what they're supposed to be reacting to

the thing is, indiana isn't even good at it. they get sucked into their own vortex of fuck regularly and games turn into fuckball

Memphis is a good team that, again, is too used to playing extremely efficient ball ONLY (which is why Rudy Gay was probably subliminally hated). That's not that uncommon of an issue at all.

Matrix

Oh c'mon dallas. I just saw the score man...:(

2gtwz831.gif

Matrix

How does Houston shoot 34 three's and still get 40 free throws?

Besides Harden, most of those ft's came when Dallas back ups were hacking away. Battle of the 2nd team players who were not shooting as many 3's.

Matrix

wonder if this will happen

would be perfect off the bench

I think it will happen if a team like the Cavs don't claim him first. Though Beverly looks really damn good. AB injury insurance is okay if that's what it's for.

Top Bottom