• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

thekad

Banned
They would put Clark on him and Howard on Horford instead. Unless you take out deshawn then put Nash on him with Kobe on Teague.
Yeah, I meant in place of Stevenson. I don't think that cross match would work. Teague isn't Rondo; Kobe would have to actually guard him and get blown by. Unfortunately Josh Smith can't shoot.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Crappy ass Hawks. Can't even imagine how shitty they would be if they were a West team.

Also nice game Teague ugh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
k time to choke this away Lakers!

Canuck76

Banned
Lol Damien Lillard was on the arena link after the wolves games, may have turned off some fans.

"How many times have you been to voodoo doughnuts dame?"
"I've been there once, i like krispy kreme"

Does JR have a PR team?
o5LPSX0.png

Emwitus

I think it's time we start going inside again....Too many leaks and we can't get back on defense. Slow it down, cut down on 3s please.

PBY

Banned
Honestly, golden state has just as much of a chance at choking as Utah does. I think if the lakers play well enough to get to the playoffs, there's a good chance it's the seventh spot against the thunder.
I think that's just too much. Thunder have a better shot of just finishing 1st

Matrix

Dream (and most likely) scenario:
Houston 6th
Warriors 7th
Jazz 8th
Lakers lol

Funny thing is I get along better with the Lakers fans here and they don't shit on the Rockets as much or have salt running through their veins as a certain teams fanbase. In some strange way I would love to watch the Jazz get booted out.

Matrix

lol Devin Harris lighting the Lakers up

thekad

Banned
Funny thing is I get along better with the Lakers fans here and they don't shit on the Rockets as much or have salt running through their veins as a certain teams fanbase. In some strange way I would love to watch the Jazz get booted out.
Yeah, Vag is the only Triple L in LakersAge. But the Lakers missing the playoffs means a better chance of Dwight bolting.

Matrix

Yeah, Vag is the only Triple L in LakersAge. But the Lakers missing the playoffs means a better chance of Dwight bolting.

True, but if he doesn't get healthier and doesn't change his whiny persona at all... I'm not sure I want his ass on the Rockets. Though Morey would sign him no matter what.

This is the same dude who wouldn't even play for the Rockets last year for half a season while we were in the playoff hunt and he hated the Magic and could have walked to the Nets after.

exarkun

Matrix, I can't believe you're buying this "lakers aren't as salty" thing. They don't because they gave up on the season, except for a few that post normally. Certain peeps of lakers-age wrote this off a while ago, which makes them the worst fans. Not the better because they don't rip us.

Matrix

Matrix, I can't believe you're buying this "lakers aren't as salty" thing. They don't because they gave up on the season, except for a few that post normally. Certain peeps of lakers-age wrote this off a while ago, which makes them the worst fans. Not the better because they don't rip us.

I meant compared to Jazz fans, I can't stand their fans. My most hated team in the NBA since I was young have been the Jazz so that plays a part in my thinking.

Plenty of salty fans for every team. I just happen to not get into a lot of shit with the Lakers fans here, even before they became crap this year.

Top Bottom