• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm Hispanic and I feel weird about Latino night- almost like it isn't honoring my peoples culture, and more like is a lazy cash grab at the the Latino market.
But I could see how it does good.

As a young african american male, the NBA slights my culture.

:(

Cloudy

Banned
I'm Hispanic and I feel weird about Latino night- almost like it isn't honoring my peoples culture, and more like is a lazy cash grab at the the Latino market.
But I could see how it does good.

The ad for it is beyond lame with the hispanic dude totally forcing the accent. Super awkward

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Get your shit together Teague.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwight and Nash are trying to do way too much, Kobe-ball has worked during this streak so why change now?

Konex, why must you be so Bipolar?

You kinda act like Howard when it comes to your team *cough Kobe*

Emwitus

You see that crap kobe just pulled is why i hate him sometimes. Why would you hold the ball for 10 seconds doing nothing?

thekad

Banned
Korver should be starting right now. Kobe would go into hero mode with a white guy on him and would constantly leave Korver open patrolling for easy steals.

Korver should be starting right now. Kobe would go into hero mode with a white guy on him and would constantly leave Korver open patrolling for easy steals.

They would put Clark on him and Howard on Horford instead. Unless you take out deshawn then put Nash on him with Kobe on Teague.

Top Bottom