• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Jesus fucking Christ Almighty God he had an open dunk, fumbled it, then for some GODUNKNOWN REASON passes the ball out when he's standing a foot away from the basket?

AND HE'S GETTING A MAX DEAL?

Good fucking Lord...

I am watching the play-by-play for lakers-hawks on nba.com. Did they make a typo with that last line, or has Josh Smith really just shamed his entire family this hard?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
TACOS TOO

Hawks hate the rockets confirmed

People keep saying the Rockets, but look at the standings. Lakers can easily pass the Jazz/Warriors.

shira

ebe2b13ed55d79afb360c586b8a5d226.jpeg

Kobe: They put a big on me, it's my job to cook him.

Pkaz01

I am watching the play-by-play for lakers-hawks on nba.com. Did they make a typo with that last line, or has Josh Smith really just shamed his entire family this hard?

I don't know what they wrote but there is no way it was as bad as what really happened. Words can't even describe that trainwreck

Wait so let me get this straight... you sub in Blake so Josh Smith could throw a pass right at him?

Steve Blake did nothing there but be the awkward white guy Josh Smith threw pass directly at. Don't make it like Blake made some great steal. This is all on Josh Smith.

Babalu.

steve blake with the clutchest defense he has ever played

it was world peace who hit the smith pass into blake.

nobody gives metta enough credit. He has to guard the best players night in and night out but people bitch at him.

hes out there guarding the 3s and 4s like lebron, LMA, josh smith, horford, zbo, garnett, pierce and others.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
but if I look at the standings the rockets are 8th.

All it takes is one Jazz loss and the Rockets are ahead of them. Rockets have 1 more win, they're both sitting at the 8th spot now.

"1/2 game separates the 6,7&8 "

I know, which is why I find it odd people keep picking out the Rockets. They don't even have the hardest schedule down the stretch, unless you factor in their experience and youth.

Emwitus

No defense, No ball movement, turnovers :(

I'm just happy we're at .5.............for a day. Cause this isn't fun basketball and it isn't what started our run.

linsivvi

Have you seen their schedules? Only team the Lakers can pass is Utah.

The Rockets are safe, the Warriors have been playing badly ever since they got smoked by the Rockets and the Thunder back to back. They were 3-10 in the last 13 games.

You are not in playoff form when you go on a 4 game Eastern conference road trip and lost them all.

They also have 2 games left against the Lakers, those 2 games will be the key.

Edit: Oh and the Lakers already beat them twice. So even if they split those 2 games the Lakers will have the tie break.

Top Bottom