• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Lol max josh smith is gonna be hilarious when he gets paid

Guy is awful

Lakers vs Celtics rematch can still happen D:

Josh Smith would be elite if he didn't take dumbass shots. His post game is great and he plays good defense.

He needs a good system to play in, like San Antonio or something

Ron recovered decently on the play though started a step late. He made josh fuck up that play. He got his hand between his it seems.

Horford guarding Kobe on the last possession was really fortunate.

Rockets have the easiest schedule and are the best team. I don't doubt that they could go on a losing streak, but it's the least likely outcome.
Rox could possibly win every game until the 24th, and then go on a4 game losing streak(Spurs,Grizzlies,Pacer and Clippers). But then again the Rox could go on a 7 game losing streak or something.

The Rockets are safe, the Warriors have been playing badly ever since they got smoked by the Rockets and Thunder back to back. They were 3-10 in the last 13 games.

You are not in playoff form when you go on a 4 game Eastern conference road trip and lost them all.

They also have 2 games left against the Lakers, those 2 games will be the key.

I'm with you I think rockets are in and could even climb up to 6.

Warriors schedule this month isn't easy. Most games versus winning records and 2 versus the rockets even if a bunch are at home. Knicks, bulls, and spurs are tough ones.

Utah has a really tough schedule to go.

Rockets have the easiest schedule and are the best team. I don't doubt that they could go on a losing streak, but it's the least likely outcome.

Completely agreed. I think both Utah and golden state are more likely. I don't think we're gonna catch Houston.

Emwitus

Seriously, good point kurt. It's a regression back to the losing days right now...anywho, i guess guys won't start complaining until we start losing.

exarkun

Yea I don't understand, everyone keeps saying it (on here at least) while the more gaf-liked pundits like JVG have said it would be easier to catch the Jazz/Golden State. Both teams seem more fallible than the Rockets. But I guess keep pumping that chicken.

To be fair though, it really will depend on our games against Dallas and Golden State. We have to win those.

739889657.gif

I'm with you I think rockets are in and could even climb up to 6.

Warriors schedule this month isn't easy. Most games versus winning records and 2 versus the rockets even if a bunch are at home. Knicks, bulls, and spurs are tough ones.

Utah has a really tough schedule to go.

The Warriors schedule is actually pretty easy. 15 out of the next 22 games are at home. If they win the games they should they'll probably stay at the 6th seed. Not really worried about missing the playoffs at all.

linsivvi

The Warriors schedule is actually pretty easy. 15 out of the next 22 games are at home. If they win the games they should they'll probably stay at the 6th seed. Not really worried about missing the playoffs at all.

Not when the team's playing so badly and have 5 games left against the 3 teams directly below them in the standings.

Emwitus

lmao MDA is a clown though. No excuse not to finish with Clark

lol I agree. Just funny how the d'antoni's dumb sub ended up saving the game. He makes no defensive adjustments..........It's amazing. I'm a true believer now knicks age. I feel sorry for nash tho, i can't imagine how hard it is to go out to your coach and ask him to sub you out because you suck at defense to close out games.

Not when the team's playing so badly and have 5 games left against the 3 teams directly below them in the standings.

I mean, there are still tough games in their schedule but there are absolutely enough home games and games against below .500 teams that at least an 8th seed is guaranteed.

More important who you play than where. 2 versus lakers, rockets, blazers, spurs with bucks Knicks bulls. And a couple of the weaker teams could sneak a win.

Young team might feel pressure of scoreboard watching too. Lucky for them there next two should be wins. But then again, blow one of these and run roh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He made two great passes and his teammates got beat by Kobe twice and had to help on d. Lakers lose if Teague regained consciousness in the 2nd half.

He also missed all his ft's 0/6 is pathetic, fucked up the last key play.

He's a really good player, but max player he is not. He's just too dumb.

Hawks coach was a dumb ass for bringing back Teague into the game when he was clearly god awful tonight and Harris was lighting the Lakers up.

He also missed all his ft's 0/6 is pathetic, fucked up the last key play.

He's a really good player, but max player he is not. He's just too dumb.

Hawks coach was a dumb ass for bringing back Teague into the game when he was clearly god awful tonight and Harris was lighting the Lakers up.
while I agree on benching Harris, Teague closed the game out real well. Should have never brought back deshawn.

linsivvi

I mean, there are still tough games in their schedule but there are absolutely enough home games and games against below .500 teams that at least an 8th seed is guaranteed.

You can't ignore how they have been playing right now. Losing double digit games to the Jazz, Rockets and Mavs should be very worrying, losing all 4 games against the Leastern conference and not even close should be even more worrying.

If they can find their early season form quickly then there's no reason to doubt their chance, but we'll see.

I just found out that we traded a 1st round pick to Miami for Arnett Moultrie.

this pick is top 12 protected....

I know how this story ends.

You just found out? Poor knux.

I thought it was lottery protected like all 14.

I don't have to worry about the Lakers...but the Mavs and Blazers could easily decide to tank.

fuck. That would be the perfect end to this season.

We need to Bobcat this bitch up now.

More important who you play than where. 2 versus lakers, rockets, blazers, spurs with bucks Knicks bulls. And a couple of the weaker teams could sneak a win.

Young team might feel pressure of scoreboard watching too. Lucky for them there next two should be wins. But then again, blow one of these and run roh

Fair enough. If we lose a bunch of games against lottery bound teams at home then we probably don't deserve to make the playoffs, but I'm confident that won't happen.

You can't ignore how they have been playing right now. Losing double digit games to the Jazz, Rockets and Mavs should be very worrying, losing all 4 games against the Leastern conference and not even close should be even more worrying.

If they can find their early season form quickly then there's no reason to doubt their chance, but we'll see.

Here's an easier way to put it.

Lakers are 3 games back. If they beat the warriors twice, they own the tiebreaker and only need to win 1 more game the rest of the season to overtake them. Not saying it will happen but if it does warriors are in trouble. The jazz in a similar position too.

Fair enough. If we lose a bunch of games against lottery bound teams at home then we probably don't deserve to make the playoffs, but I'm confident that won't happen.

You can beat every below .500 team and still fall out. The two games between lakers are huge. Lose both and we're talking about lakers only having to win 1 more out of the other 20 with an easier schedule.

Ignoring Utah of course.

Top Bottom