• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

ow3Ydla.gif

Hi five heat broooooooos!!!

I dont know if anyone hear listens to Hoch in the morning- they're right- such a special year.

Yup this is magical. Everything coming together to form the perfect storm of greatness. They are fun to watch, we have the best player in the world, they are a group that clearly enjoys one another. I am trying to soak it all in cause this can be a once in a lifetime thing for one cities sports teams.

What a far cry from earlier in the year where I felt we were sleep walking and was getting frustrated from watching them.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Yup this is magical. Everything coming together to form the perfect storm of greatness. They are fun to watch, we have the best player in the world, they are a group that clearly enjoys one another. I am trying to soak it all in cause this can be a once in a lifetime thing for one cities sports teams.

What a far cry from earlier in the year where I felt we were sleep walking and was getting frustrated from watching them.
Glad to see you're a Heat fan again. I remember when you were a self-hating fan a couple of years back!

Glad to see you're a Heat fan again. I remember when you were a self-hating fan a couple of years back!

I'm a self hating fan of any team of ours that suck, which happens a lot. Of course the main one being the Dolphins which is like living through some never ending hell of mediocrity.

Top Bottom