• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

I'm a lot more upset at the NBA than I am at Ibaka. Players take cheap shots all the time, but the punishment should fit the crime. They decided to not eject him solely because they didn't want it to affect the outcome of the game... though they didn't have a problem with letting Griffin foul out against the guy they should have ejected. If the Thunder were playing a non-playoff contender tonight, you can bet they would have suspended Ibaka.

ILT7CSa.png

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Kevin Durant got my cuz some front row tickets for the game tonight ... He is at the shoot around now. KD is one cool dude.

I don't know, you could say Ibaka was playing rough and just trying to out-box Griffin and his arms flailed to violently but...that just seems like a very unnatural motion for that kind of play

Tom Penny

danny loves him, no way he leaves boston. he is really blossoming into a special player, he's going to be great.

Jrue been getting off a little but that is a product of layup drill help defender Bass on a few of them. Stupid David West had to pick Ind. The Celtics would be so good on D and better on Offense.

Zep

Banned
I don't know, you could say Ibaka was playing rough and just trying to out-box Griffin and his arms flailed to violently but...that just seems like a very unnatural motion for that kind of play

Or he intentionally swung at griffins nuts because his jersey was being pulled. He even looks down before he does it, that's not flailing.

Bread

Banned
He won't. I mean Doc still closes tons of games with Bass instead of Green. If Bass isn't hitting the 17 footer he's worthless like tonight.
i don't understand how is shooting regressed so much, i feel like he was an automatic spot up shooter when he got here

Top Bottom