• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Peter Vecsey @PeterVecsey1 about 22 minutes ago
Shaq's take on AB: Stone stupid! Questioning whether he wants 2 play! Comparing knee that swelled after single workout 2 PP pinched nerve!
Snaq seriously needs to shut up

Snaq is in no position to question a swollen knee after he himself ballooned after going to Cleveland, and sat for seemingly weeks due a a pulled pork sandwich muscle.

Touche. Then Shaq knows best then

lol you finally had enough.

Yep. To get better...we need to get worse at this point.

I'm just not sure Doug Collins is gonna make it through the season.

Good.

I like Doug but he needs to go back to what he's good at...commentating games.

His lineups are pretty bad and his offense is ass.

Plus he doesn't deserve this shit either.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Snaq is in no position to question a swollen knee after he himself ballooned after going to Cleveland, and sat for seemingly weeks due a a pulled pork sandwich muscle.

Shaq was 38 years old at a time and had 4 championships under his belt and is in discussion as the best center of all time. I would say he is in a great position.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Shaq was 38 years old at a time and had 4 championships under his belt and is in discussion as the best centers of all time. I would say he is in a great position.

And Bynum has 2 rings at the age of 25.

People questioning him are honestly in the wrong.

Shaq was 38 years old at a time and had 4 championships under his belt and is in discussion as the best centers of all time. I would say he is in a great position.
So if you loaf around act like a bum, you can call others out for it just because you won titles... when you didn't loaf like a bum and look like a beached whale?

Am I getting this right? Because if I'm not mistaken didn't Bynum win a couple of rings too? Is the cutoff 3 rings?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So if you loaf around act like a bum, you can call others out for it just because you won titles... when you didn't loaf like a bum and look like a beached whale?

Am I getting this right? Because if I'm not mistaken didn't Bynum win a couple of rings too? Is the cutoff 3 rings?

You mean the Andrew Bynum that has averages of 24.9MPG, 7.4PPG on 45FG% and 5.1RPG in the 2010 Finals Andrew Bynum?

Or do you mean the Andrew Bynum that has averages of 18.9MPG, 6PPG on 36FG% and 4.2RPG in the 2009 Finals Andrew Bynum?

You're on some Vaggy shit.

Shaq never really gave a fuck. That's not to say he never played hard, just that he never cared enough to prepare and take care of himself. It's amazing how great he was because I honestly believe he could have been quite a bit better if he tried as hard as someone like Kobe.

linsivvi

If Bynum wants a max deal, he will need to play for a 1 year contract next season to prove that he can play a whole season healthy.

giri

Shaq never really gave a fuck. That's not to say he never played hard, just that he never cared enough to prepare and take care of himself. It's amazing how great he was because I honestly believe he could have been quite a bit better if he tried as hard as someone like Kobe.

Suns shaq says, you lying.

You mean the Andrew Bynum that has averages of 24.9MPG, 7.4PPG on 45FG% and 5.1RPG in the 2010 Finals Andrew Bynum?

Or do you mean the Andrew Bynum that has averages of 18.9MPG, 6PPG on 36FG% and 4.2RPG in the 2009 Finals Andrew Bynum?

You're on some Vaggy shit.
... what are you even saying? Reading how does it work?

I'm saying Shaq can't call out Bynum "not wanting to play" after Bynum's knee swelled after one practice. Does he expect Bynum to play tonight with one of his knees looking like a basketball? Especially when Shaq was stealing money from Cleveland towards the end, and definitely in Boston.

This has nothing to do with Bynum's will to play. Who again is on the Vag shit?

I have no soul.

Im dead

u2tus.gif

giri

If I changed it to "very rarely" gave a fuck would it be better?

No, your original statement is probably more correct. the Suns version was just the abnormality.

If anything, it proves that he could be in shape if he chose to be. He just chose not to be.

Top Bottom