• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

*sigh* I'm really getting tired of Anthony getting hacked, no call, then he bitches and gets a tech. He needs to just play the game.

EDIT: wait was he screaming at a fan?

damn Bron 1-4, 4 points in at the half. Similar to that Houston game in Novemeber. Doubt he'll score 38 in the second half though.
This game is gonna be tight all night. We need to pick up the pace and fast but Memphis' D is damn good.

I'm really surprised that we aren't getting out rebounded that badly though.(24-19) but 7-1 in orebounds.

jesus Wall, thats the third time he ran straight into a double team and coughed up a TO. dude only plays at two speeds, nothing else.

I fee like we say this shit every game. Why does Woodson suddenly hate Shump after the work he did last year on D? He knows what he can do and Kidd has nothing left right now. Kidd is fucking Derek Jeter, Woodson buying into his intangibles and shit.

Intangibles have their place, but-- are they playing the Triple H "Time To Play The Game" music?

h3ro

I fee like we say this shit every game. Why does Woodson suddenly hate Shump after the work he did last year on D? He knows what he can do and Kidd has nothing left right now. Kidd is fucking Derek Jeter, Woodson buying into his intangibles and shit.

Intangibles have their place, but-- are they playing the Triple H "Time To Play The Game" music?

don't talk about my shortstop.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
"Wall only needs a jumpshot"

No.

You can't fix his bullshit with a jumpshot.

Top Bottom