• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

31863223.jpg

Below .500 with three hall of fame teammates. Is Kobe's season better than any season Jordan, Russel, or Magic have ever had.
They've played like 12 games together. And Dwight was really bad for a stretch there from the back.

4 of their top 8 have missed at least 25 games. Take Duncan, ginobili, green, and splitter from Parker that much time and see what happens long term.

Emwitus

Could someone go to the locker room and show kobe some video of the only win they had against okc? It's freaking frustrating man. Shit.

Emwitus

That team was better than this one, for sure. Phil Jackson doesn't need any PG or C in his offense. And then you have prime Kobe and prime Odom.

You just need a competent coach brah. I still can't believe we hired a coach with a losing record.....based on his history with a 40yr old point guard. Any other team manager would get fired for this crap. But Jim said.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
...take a nut shot like a man? I'd say rolling around on the floor is exactly how a man would react to a nut shot.

I can take a full on nutshot and not flop on the floor like I'm dying. When you got kids, it's inevitable you get the full on balls stepped on or full on toddler headbutt right in the nuts, or just straight up kicked in them when you're on the floor.

Never once am I flopping on the ground rolling. Shit hurts, but it don't hurt that bad.

You need to watch some MMA. Those dudes take full on kicks to the nuts and don't cry like Griffin does whenever someone touches him.

Nut shots are one of those things people always play off as worse than they are.. I watch a lot of boxing.. and it's funny how if the ref didn't see it they just fight on.. ref see's... oh I need 5 mins.

No shit but still getting hit in the balls doesn't automatically mean crying on the floor.

Oh and cups hurt more. Fuck cups.

Damn straight, especially if that shit shifted and pinched... that's some pain. Still.. never flopped over.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lakers.... Konex... lol

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I ain't watching the Laker game, but how the fuck is Dwight 1 for 7? Is he missing layups and putbacks?

The Heat literally started celebrating after going up 15 in the 4th of Game 2.

With only 6 minutes left to play.

And then got Dirk'd in their own barn.

linsivvi

I ain't watching the Laker game, but how the fuck is Dwight 1 for 7? Is he missing layups and putbacks?

Yes. There was a sequence where Nash missed a shot, Dwight got the rebound and missed the putback.

That about sums it up for how these two "hall of fame" teammates have been playing this season.

Top Bottom