• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Kobe..

eafed80f6892d57bbdf379bbbcc0d3a083984d36.jpg__939x820_q85.jpg

linsivvi

You guys could've signed Derek Fisher again to bring the ball up the court and hand it to Kobe for an ISO. He'd be cheaper and Kobe loves him.

Nash runs the offense half of the time and can score way better than Fisher.

Better stop now since you have no idea what you're talking about.

Lakers have 89 points after the 3rd and people complaining about the offense????????????

And Nash has run a lot of the offense tonight. I swear people comment just to say shit without knowing what is going on at all.

Mahonay

Banned
Nash runs the offense half of the time and can score way better than Fisher.

Better stop now since you have no idea what you're talking about.
Has it been translating to more wins this season? No.

Nash is obviously a better player than Fisher. That doesn't need to be said.

linsivvi

Lakers have 89 points after the 3rd and people complaining about the offense????????????

And Nash has run a lot of the offense tonight. I swear people comment just to say shit without knowing what is going on at all.

It's just one guy.

Edit: Guess not.

Has it been translating to more wins this season? No.

Nash is obviously a better player than Fisher. That doesn't need to be said.

Did you just jump in a conversation without knowing what we are arguing about?

That guy's saying the Lakers got their ass kicked this game because Nash wasn't running the offense.

This argument has nothing to do with whether signing Nash was a good idea.

Mahonay

Banned
Did you just jump in a conversation without looking we are arguing about?

That guy's saying the Lakers got their ass kicked this game because Nash wasn't running the offense.

This argument has nothing to do with whether signing Nash was a good idea.
Well excuuuuse me.

I'd still like to see the freak show Lakers to make it into the playoffs. It would be interesting in one way or another.

Is it free or do you need to subscribe to league pass?

Free.

They usually only do it for big games like this broadcast on tnt though.

The stream quality is good and its cool to see whats going on during the commercial breaks, but its annoying there is no direct broadcast feed...meaning you miss out on the replays.

Mahonay

Banned
How many games have Nash, pau, Blake, and hill missed?
Nash is a 40 year old man. That likely factored into him getting injured. He was going to miss games this season I think no matter what. It just feels like the Lakers didn't look at what that team would look like come mid season.

The Lakers have definitely been decimated by injuries. I do think with Pau, them getting into the playoffs would not be a question. Maybe even make it into the second round. I personally never thought they had a team capable of winning a championship this year. That was largely due to my dislike for Howard which has only been magnified now.

LOL and Howard picks up his 5th foul. God damn your are useless this year.

Has anyone fouled on rebounds more than Howard? There must be something teams are intentional doing that they've seen on tape by now. He even always acts surprised. God. Stop fucking fouling there.

Nash is a 40 year old man. That likely factored into him getting injured. He was going to miss games this season I think no matter what. It just feels like the Lakers didn't look at what that team would look like come mid season.

The Lakers have definitely been decimated by injuries. I do think with Pau, them getting into the playoffs would not be a question. Maybe even make it into the second round. I personally never thought they had a team capable of winning a championship this year. That was largely due to my dislike for Howard which has only been magnified now.

LOL and Howard picks up his 5th foul. God damn your are useless this year.

My only point is they Nash over fisher does equal more wins if they did t have all these injuries.

Let's pretend fisher plays in ever game Nash plays and everything else this season is the same injury wise. Lakers might be 10 games under .500 right now or worse.

Mahonay

Banned
Let's pretend fisher plays in ever game Nash plays and everything else this season is the same injury wise. Lakers might be 10 games under .500 right now or worse.
Yes. With the system D'Antoni is using with this team. For sure.

Artest raining threes. Lakers slowly crawling back.

Top Bottom