• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

ISOM

The Lakers would be so much better if they'd let Nash run the offense. He's so smart with the ball.

No they wouldn't I don't know what game you are watching. And kobe and nash share running the offense. Nash ball has not won him any championships.

Babalu.

if lakers win this will be known as the 'broken elbow game' where kobe willed the team to a win.

he is doing everything right almost but his teammates are not stepping up.

linsivvi

if lakers win this will be known as the 'broken elbow game' where kobe willed the team to a win.

he is doing everything right almost but his teammates are not stepping up.

Nash has played much better this half.

A game where the Lakers aren't letting Nash run the show and consequently getting their asses kicked.

The Lakers scored 55 points at the half, Y/N?

The Lakers getting their ass kicked has nothing to do with offense. Nothing.

Watch the game.

ISOM

A game where the Lakers aren't letting Nash run the show and consequently getting their asses kicked.

That is a stupid ass correlation. Kobe has been scoring and passing out to his teammates, the lakers are losing right now because of team defence and because howard and nash started out like ass.

Come to think of it, that describes half the Laker games this season.
Lakers are on pace to score like 110.

Offense shouldn't be talked about. Okc has 1 turnover so far!

Wow Kobe. Wow.

image.png

I'm not saying they're losing because Nash isn't running the show. OKC is the better team. I'm just saying you don't bring in Nash to play off the ball.

linsivvi

I'm not saying they're losing because Nash isn't running the show. OKC is the better team. I'm just saying you don't bring in Nash to play off the ball.

Who cares if the offense works? Nash is too old to run the show for heavy minutes. It's the defense that's the problem.

And this is exactly what you said:

Don't backpedal now.

ISOM

Man will you stop, nash runs the show plenty. Playing with an eliter scorer will make players like nash play more off the ball, that's just how it is. The offense is not the problem.

You guys could've signed Derek Fisher again to bring the ball up the court and hand it to Kobe for an ISO. He'd be cheaper and Kobe loves him.

Top Bottom