• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

NBA-GAF, this is a totally unrelated NBA post, but did I tell you guys the nonprofit I helped start in the area is doing really awesome right now? We have enough funds to help distribute 2,000 brand new books to disadvantaged children in the area. I'm pretty hyped about it all.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
LOL. Nets losing to the Bobcats. Of course they are.

hey moris....

3346f60.gif

Sanjuro

The referees seem to be emotionally checked out this game.

NBA-GAF, this is a totally unrelated NBA post, but did I tell you guys the nonprofit I helped start in the area is doing really awesome right now? We have enough funds to help distribute 2,000 brand new books to disadvantaged children in the area. I'm pretty hyped about it all.

Congrats...as long as you have nothing to do with this homeless children shit.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

Awesome work, man.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Good Job man!

1344150857449.gif

thekad

Banned

NBA-GAF Cares

Tom Penny

Nice. Which I was like you and my brother who just got back from Uganda building a hospital they raised money for.

NBA-GAF Cares

I legit lol'd. If you guys are interested, I'll post the link to the our webpage. It's funny, this time last year I was thinking I wanted to expand my charity work (I'm a big in Big Bros Big Sis) and came across a random article on Twitter about the group I'm currently working with. I never thought in 6 months or so that we'd raise the money we have.

The co-founder of the charity board and I have a meeting with the Lansing School District pretty soon. Everything seems to be coming together at the perfect time.

good shit man.

gratz

Mothman91

Grats bro. Keep on doing the good work.

Vahagn

See Emwitus, this first quarter would be a good reason to complain about Kobe. He's playing poorly offensively and defensively.

I hope our scouting department is keeping an eye or two close to home because if PJ Hairston declares this year we need to take him. He will be a better player in the NBA than both McLenmore and Shabazz.

Top Bottom