• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

CJ Miles God Mode game, nooooooooo.

Too much G-TYME and Burks though.

I really hope Burks' shooting is improvement instead of fluke because that would be awesome.

Vahagn

hahahahahaha

says the guy who name calls more than anyone here

Right. Say something really un-classy then go "hahahahah u name call more than anyone" despite me not name calling you, or even referencing you or anyone in that post u quoted.

Stay honest.

Dwyane shooting 80% on 8/10 shooting.

Not bad.

Everyone else didn't bother showing up. :lol

They'll show up in the last 3 minutes of the 4th

Right. Say something really un-classy then go "hahahahah u name call more than anyone" despite me not name calling you, or even referencing you or anyone in that post u quoted.

Stay honest.

so we can only post stupid things and name call when we're talking to each other directly?

and I still lmao at you being anyone who defines class

dalVlatko

Seriously he is WORTHLESS.

Any other coach would be giving CJ ALL of his minutes. But not Byron Scott. Nope.

Gee had the advantage of not chucking up bad shots every time he got the ball but he started doing that too

Hopefully Otto Porter saves us from the disaster that is our SF rotation next season

Vahagn

They'll show up in the last 3 minutes of the 4th

so we can only post stupid things and name call when we're talking to each other directly?

and I still lmao at you being anyone who defines class

You can't show me one time where I say something Like what u just said, I say someone may be ridiculous or something may be stupid. But "does no one like u in real life" lol yea I'm not as classless as you, but keep wishing.

Mahonay

Banned
Carlesimo tells his team to find their dicks at half time. Nets up by almost 20 on the Bobcats now.

Knicks look uglier tonight than even previously. Jesus. You're making Detroit look like a team that has their shit together.

You can't show me one time where I say something Like what u just said, I say someone may be ridiculous or something may be stupid. But "does no one like u in real life" lol yea I'm not as classless as you, but keep wishing.

hey, don't get all pissy when nobody here agrees with you and you post asinine shit begging for recognition of being right

by the way, STFU----Isn't that classy?

Bread

Banned
holy shit the celtics have the last possession

pacers have no gameplan, their offense is terribad in crunch time

KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE. KYRIE.

Top Bottom