• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Mar NBA Season lOT| Change This Face, Be Happy, Enjoy it!

Tom Penny

LOL Pacers. Wow a crazy play call. He ran right behind Pierce knowing they would go to Pierce. If only Doc could coach the whole game like timeouts sans the obvious Pierce ISO's.

Sanjuro

I have no idea how the fuck we won this game...but I like it.

Pacers had the cure for cancer and threw it to the ground.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
fuck da knicks
fuck da lakers
fuck indiana
fuck utah
fuck orlando's team of nobodies
fuck philly's shameless swag
fuck stern
fuck da maloofs

my team is a tank and my draft pick is high

and if i see yal in the street im actin like i dont know you

Vahagn

hey, don't get all pissy when nobody here agrees with you and you post asinine shit begging for recognition of being right

by the way, STFU----Isn't that classy?

You literally said "shut the hell up" in the exact same post, but yes personal attacks like the one you originally posted and the bolded are equivalent to saying "shut up".

And yea, someone that engages in a discussion of ideas must be "begging for recognition". If I was begging for recognition for being right I'd not say controversial shit or debate with you guys. I'd just co sign every silly thing people say. I didn't know you were a psychiatrist though.

fuck da knicks
fuck da lakers
fuck indiana
fuck utah
fuck orlando's team of nobodies
fuck philly's shameless swag
fuck stern
fuck da maloofs

my team is a tank and my draft pick is high

and if i see yal in the street im actin like i dont know you

lol i like how knicks are first.

You literally said "shut the hell up" in the exact same post, but yes personal attacks like the one you originally posted and the bolded are equivalent to saying "shut up".

And yea, someone that engages in a discussion of ideas must be "begging for recognition". If I was begging for recognition for being right I'd not say controversial shit or debate with you guys. I'd just co sign every silly thing people say. I didn't know you were a psychiatrist though.

well clearly I hit a soft spot

so keep talking

Jazz fans will never catch a fucking break

Can you guys just get the 7th or 6th seed? Please? I want to see you guys in the playoffs cause your players are cool but I don't wanna match up again cause its boring and Spurs and Jazz-age like each other too much

I want some beeef in my 1st round series damnit

Vahagn

well clearly I hit a soft spot

so keep talking

I've been calling people out for over the top personal attacks since I first came here. But by all means, keep playing couch psychiatrist and rationalizing classlessness.

Jazz lost? Lol today's not so bad anymore.

Top Bottom