• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Crisco

Banned
Why the hell do the Finals on ABC HD still look like upscaled 480p? It's been like this for as long as I can remember. Come the fuck on, it's 2013, give us proper 720p at least.

Lkr

is it time?
manubatpic.gif

Pimpwerx

Lazy pass by Bron. I know he wanted to drop it in soft for Bosh, but he was better off dribbling it up. I don't mind though. You try to reward your big man for running the floor, and he knows it's good to give Bosh confidence. PEACE.

That whole sequence was funny, bosh on Parker, bosh on the fast break.

Spurs been doing great keeping that middle on lockdown, it's ok we will hit wide open jumpers and when lebron wants he will get in.

Parker is playing well but I feel like Spurs already asking him to score too much. That one score on Lebron was dirty, though.

Miami sloppy there.

Chalmers more aggressive than Wade again, hah.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Spo needs to make sure the Heat keep this tempo up. They will wear the Spurs down same way they did to older teams in the regular season.

benjipwns

Banned
ABC should move the camera in a little closer, I don't need four rows of Heat fans at the bottom of the screen.

h1nch

Why the hell do the Finals on ABC HD still look like upscaled 480p? It's been like this for as long as I can remember. Come the fuck on, it's 2013, give us proper 720p at least.

Yeah ABC is fucking trash. I hope they lose their TV rights after the next contract round.

Top Bottom