• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

J2 Cool

Wade is more disappointing than Lebron. Scores 8 early, and checks out. That's boredom, not injury. His activity level just died. He's always had this in him, the way he walks around the court.

bionic77

Wade is more disappointing than Lebron. Scores 8 early, and checks out. That's boredom, not injury.
Wade is not a 4 time MVP, best player of all time candidate.

Now to be fair neither is LeBron anymore but we expected more from him prior to the Finals.

charsace

Damn, the spurs went in. Miami went in on the spurs softly last time and the Spurs repaid them by going in rough with no lube. This was a revenge fuck of the highest order.

lol at Lebron being scared. The Spurs are daring him to shoot the jumper ever time down the court. Teams would never give Jordan that shot because Jordan was shooting 50% from midrange at this point in his career.

Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard and Neal are just more aggressive than LeBron/Wade/Chalmers right now. On O they're getting great looks and going right at their defenders.

Wade is more disappointing than Lebron. Scores 8 early, and checks out. That's boredom, not injury. His activity level just died. He's always had this in him, the way he walks around the court.

Wade has been in "I don't give a phuck" mood ever since he took a backseat role to Lebron a few years ago. Wade will just check out of games at will. Shame because he used to be one of my favorite players.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wade is not a 4 time MVP, best player of all time candidate.

Now to be fair neither is LeBron anymore but we expected more from him prior to the Finals.

Lebron actually has 5 total MVPs. Four in the regular season, and one in the Finals.

I'll let you chew on that for minute.

charsace

Wade is not checking out. Physically he is done. He took long to warm up this season and cooled off before the end of the season. Say shit with him last season.

And Lebron takes the blame seeing as how this is his team and dude has a bunch of MVP's.

reilo

RT @WallaceNBA_ESPN
Danny Green on LeBron: "He's stopping himself. So far, we've done a decent job on him defensively."

RT @WallaceNBA_ESPN
Danny Green is right. Spurs not doing anything magical on LeBron. He's being forced into help defenders or settling for Js, not attacking.

Spurs on that Mystery of Chessboxing shit.

J2 Cool

Its funny that Lebron was said to have not-so-talented high energy, hustle players in Cleveland, and now he's strapped with talented, cocky players in Miami. I think the identity of this team starts with Lebron and Wade, who have imprinted their showy image on a lot of this team. A lot of people don't like it.

charsace

The Spurs are playing Lebron the way every team should play him. Dare him to shoot that jumper every time down court. No reason to jump on him if he isn't hitting the midrange shot.

reilo

Tony Parker said his injury is hamstring-related. Said he might have pulled something. “We’ll see tomorrow.”-Parker

Tony Parker tomorrow: "I think I'm fine. I just pulled my cock out of the Heat. Is that how you say it in English?"

Like I fucking said

Spurs in 5, they are the better team top to bottom with the exception of lebron and those role players not doing shit on SA

Imagine if mike miller wasn't Five for five form three lol

SUPREME1

Banned
Wade is not checking out. Physically he is done. He took long to warm up this season and cooled off before the end of the season. Say shit with him last season.

And Lebron takes the blame seeing as how this is his team and dude has a bunch of MVP's.

As he should. He assembled this team.

He made his bed...

...and the Spurs climbed in and straight jackhammered dat ass into oblivion.

Tony Parker on new injury: “I have no idea. I’m just trying to stay positive. Hopefully it’s just tight or a cramp.

Edit: If that's what it is, that fucker better be on a foam roller for like 20 hours

h1nch

He's fine, pop isn't putting a hurt Parker in the game in the 4th when they're up 15 points

If its a hamstring injury I don't see how he won't be significantly limited in game 4, which means less wide open shots for their shooters, no layups/easy baskets, and more irrational confidence Manu.

I'm pretty worried.

Holy shit. Sometimes I love Twitter

Caleb Saenz ‏@calebjsaenz 1m
Tim Duncan saw the new Hobbit trailer today, and his excitement fired up the team. Probably the best explanation for tonight's game.

The last time Lebron has 0 FTs in a game was 2009.

holy shit.

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 2m
Spurs guard Tony Parker said he is uncertain if he will be able to play with hamstring injury in Game 4 and he will have MRI in morning

:(

h1nch

Holy shit. Sometimes I love Twitter

Caleb Saenz ‏@calebjsaenz 1m
Tim Duncan saw the new Hobbit trailer today, and his excitement fired up the team. Probably the best explanation for tonight's game.

Duncan is the biggest nerd in the NBA. I remember reading a blurb about how he got the entire team addicted to Starcaft back in the day.

And Sean Elliott told a story about how Timmy visited him in the hospital post-transplant and brought two laptops so they could play 1v1 Starcraft.

Duncan is the biggest nerd in the NBA. I remember reading a blurb about how he got the entire team addicted to Starraft back in the day.

And Sean Elliott told a story about how Timmy visited him in the hospital post-transplant and brought two laptops so they could play 1v1 Starcraft.
lol awesome.

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN
I hate that expression, he's "facilitating the offense." No, Lebron needs to facilitate LeBron.
Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman about 21 minutes ago
With all of awful advanced stats for James tonight, here's one that matter most. LeBron is 1-6 vs. Spurs in Finals. #Pop

Top Bottom