• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

The Spurs 36-point win is the 3rd-largest by any team in NBA Finals history. The 1998 Bulls won a game by 42, the 2008 Celtics won by 39

Vire

tumblr_m1f606CF4w1qb361y.gif

Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced at least right?...

#glasshalffull

I'm not concerned about this team being "broken". I'm concerned with the fact that we need to win the next 3 out of 4 games.

That's going to be difficult.

I have a feeling we are going to head home 3-2 Spurs. What happens next is anyones guess.

Yeah it's troubling. From the Pacers on this team has been so inconsistent, it's worrying to me.

h1nch

Danny Green was 4/23 from 3 versus OKC last year. What a turnaround.

That really hurt us a lot. Dude looked like he had stage fright, esp in the WCF. I remember him being cold through most of the '12 playoffs.

Going into this postseason I was actually really curious to see how he would play. Looks like he's a lot more comfortable this year and he's now knocking down the wide open 3's that Parker is getting him.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If we keep the bench, Duncan could retire and we would still win 50 games next season.

biggest disappointment is lebron's absence at the free throw line

The Spurs almost never foul though.

I don't think LeBron is a choker (since he's had so many great series and clutch moments), but he seems to lose all confidence in himself if his jumpshot is off and he's playing a great defense in the playoffs. His shooting slump in the Finals last year didn't affect him because he was defended by James Harden who he could destroy in the paint. Kawhi Leonard is a significantly different story.

Lebron isn't going to the podium tonight? lol.

Wade and Bosh going supposedly. I hope Lebron goes. Come on, man! Can't imagine the MVP not going even in a bad loss...

Frankman - it's 11/12 for 1-1 splits in the Finals.

The only loss was Miami vs Mavs, lol

Just from watching the game I noticed a few things:

1. Spurs either had amazing defense or Miami was just starting to give up in the third

2. Even with a 10 to 15 point lead, I still felt nervous. There's way too many times where Lebron (with some decent d backing him) easily scored 6 points within 1 minute. That's some scary shit.

Top Bottom