• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
What's wrong, Wade, 'bron, and Bosh, not having any fun now that you're not beating on a young inexperienced team that's never been to the finals and isn't in a lock-out year? Awww :(

Fraud rings are fraud rings.

Nori Chan

We not going to laugh at Parker's "cramp"? Where's NHL-GAF?

lebron-james-carried-off-court-leg-cramp-nba-finals.jpg

What will be worse if parker is out for the rest of the series and the heat win?

A - The asterisk kids taking shots at lebron for another year
B - The heat bandwagon

??

Fjordson

What will be worse if parker is out for the rest of the series and the heat win?

A - The asterisk kids taking shots at lebron for another year
B - The heat bandwagon

??
B always B.

And while I do hate that Miami always seems to run into injured teams this year, Wade is clearly fucked also so I guess it balances out. Though I'd say Parker is more important to SA than Wade is to Miami.

keuja

''Hopefully it's nothing big and it's just cramping or got tight on me,'' Parker said after his Spurs took a 2-1 lead in the best-of-seven series. ''I don't know. It was just a weird feeling.''
[..]
After he initially felt something tighten up, Parker left the floor to have the team's trainers examine him. He returned later in the third quarter, then played just 1:27 of the fourth before sitting down.

''I just wanted to make sure the doctor said I was OK and then I played two minutes in the fourth quarter and we were up big so (coach Gregg Popovich) didn't want to take a risk,'' Parker said. ''We will see tomorrow.''
[..]
''Hopefully it just got tight and hopefully I will be fine,'' Parker said.

link

I hope he'll be able to play :(

If your jumper sucks then maybe you should just play low post all game

God damn frustrates me so much

gonna go take it out on 2k

giri

Except usually, his jumper is above average this year. Dunno why he so shook in the finals

He's 1-2 in the Finals.

Bron also happens to be 7-12 in The Finals.

lol'd.

Would be really weird to see someone so many proclaim as the best in bball being 1 - 3 in the finals.

Best ball player in the world, on a stacked team, who are favorites to win the title every year: 1/3.

That'd be great.

2007 he was on the Cavs. Dude performed a miracle getting them there. In 2011 no bones about it he didn't perform well. This finals he's doing what he can but outside of Miller nobody is really helping him.

Without the Cavs sweep at the hands of Pop and Co, he's still 7-8.

Emwitus

Spurs are one of the best post defenders in the league. They swept post heavy teams too.

2007 he was on the Cavs. Dude performed a miracle getting them there. In 2011 no bones about it he didn't perform well. This finals he's doing what he can but outside of Miller nobody is really helping him.

How about when he lost to the great dwight howard

tm51U5Z.png

I fucking said WOW

Lebron is such a mental midgit.

It's amazing to me that after he's had how many MVPs, a championship ring/MVP, and on a stacked team, he's still capable of reverting to Baby Bron Bron in the Finals. In '07 maybe I could understand, but still six years later in '13? Also Lebron is pretty much the only superstar in his prime right now.

Sharp

Lebron is such a mental midgit.

It's amazing to me that after he's had how many MVPs, a championship ring/MVP, and on a stacked team, he's still capable of reverting to Baby Bron Bron in the Finals. In '07 maybe I could understand, but still six years later in '13? Also Lebron is pretty much the only superstar in his prime right now.
What? No way. Durant alone makes this not true.

TP is apparently likely fine for Thursday, at least according to the Spurs medical team.

What? No way. Durant alone makes this not true.

TP is apparently likely fine for Thursday, at least according to the Spurs medical team.

I don't think Durant is in his prime yet. He's still in "Young Durant" stage, IMO. He's still only friken 24 years old. He's still 3-4 years away from Prime Durant.

Hypothetical: Win or lose, Spurs players such as Duncan might retire. What happens to Miami if they lose this finals? Do they bring back the same team? Do they try to replace a bunch of role players? Do they attempt to trade Wade or Bosh even?

Lkr

WTF at Metta World Peace. LOL

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 10m
Popovich should executive produce Matrix 4. And he should draw up plays for interns to get food and the fastest route.

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 14m
#popovichissosmart he can do the Harlem shake and make it look like the dougie

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 16m
#popovichissosmart he can draw up a play using Manu's head and cover up his bald spot

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 2h
The Spurs should open a Burger Franchise because it will be the same burger Everytime. The Heat burger changes from game to game.
LOL holy shit at the bald spot comment

Top Bottom