• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I said Spurs in 5

I figured Miami gets 1 then we sweep at home

This causes the NBA to change the 2-3-2 format to make it more fair for LeBron

Flash

Just from watching the game I noticed a few things:

1. Spurs either had amazing defense or Miami was just starting to give up in the third

2. Even with a 10 to 15 point lead, I still felt nervous. There's way too many times where Lebron (with some decent d backing him) easily scored 6 points within 1 minute. That's some scary shit.

lol lebron scoring 9 straight at the end of the 3rd coincided leonard on the bench..hmm

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA HE MAD

zX0TA.gif

Even without that, you don't write off the other team because of this game. Just like no one should have written Spurs off last game.

Game 4 is probably a must win for Miami even though they technically just need 1 in SA.

Remember Ray Allen vs Lakers had a record in game 2 then couldn't hit the side of a barn for the rest of the series. Swings can happen at any time.

jobber

The Heat have been in this win 1 lose 1 mentality

If they lose back to back, the world ends.

Even without that, you don't write off the other team because of this game. Just like no one should have written Spurs off last game.

Game 4 is probably a must win for Miami even though they technically just need 1 in SA.

Remember Ray Allen vs Lakers had a record in game 2 then couldn't hit the side of a barn for the rest of the series. Swings can happen at any time.

If the Heat are smart, they will test TP's calf to begin game 4 and see if he can play.

PBY

Banned

Yup. I don't believe in momentum from game to game, but even if you do this blowout means nothing really. The big issue is trying to get a W in that building, which is gonna be a bitch and a half. We fucked up the second we dropped game 1

Yup. I don't believe in momentum from game to game, but even if you do this blowout means nothing really. The big issue is trying to get a W in that building, which is gonna be a bitch and a half. We fucked up the second we dropped game 1

this western town is going hogwild right now

the saloon is having a ball

If the Heat are smart, they will test TP's calf to begin game 4 and see if he can play.

It's not the calf, it's the hamstring. Miami doesn't even have to test it because a hamstring is different. Either you can move or you can't. Remember how Nash looked in their series? Looked like he was 60 years old and then had a setback.

Problem with hamstrings is you can't really play through pain. If it's bad it just won't let you move much.

Hopefully, he's fine. I'd hate for the Finals to turn on an injury to a great player.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Duncan, Manu, and Parker didn't eclipse 30 minutes this game. Pop must be stoked especially with only 1 day rest for Games 2, 3, and 4.

Series over.

The man child's ego has been broken. He's now going to become a nervous wreck ala '07 - '11.

Game 4 could be the game that tells the tale of Lebron's career. Win or lose, he has to be great. If he's not, oh boy.

Also: 14 teams have lost by 30+ in Finals, 5 still won the series. I remember Lakers lost in Indy by a billion.

Two biggest hyped superstars since MJ shit the bed in the finals in the past 5 years. 6/24 and 7/21.

Career high 15 rebounds, 23 points on 24 shots is bad but still not that bad plus won. Kobe 2004 is waaaay worse.

Nah, LeBron's good. He's pissed with himself for playing like a passive, passing, scared, bricking bitch.

He knows what he must do.

play like a passive, passing scared bricking bitch again?

Even tho they won last game, he played nearly the same but this game he didn't get to stunt post-blow out.

jobber

Tony is fine.

He came back into the game in the 4th but didn't play much because of the blowout

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lebron didn't even shoot a FT tonight.

If he doesn't get to the hole and line next game, maybe I don't want him to be a Laker...

I mentioned last game that he only had 2FTA during the first half. He's got 6 total FTA for the series.

Think about that. 6 total. That's 3-4 under what he should be getting PER GAME.

Top Bottom