• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Not buying the Parker stuff. He'll come beastin next.

Though I must say, it is cute to see this get treated as some grand tragedy but Wade playing like a bum on a bum knee is smoke and mirrors.

Agreed on all counts. Our back up point guard is Corey Joseph. We could activate De Colo, but the dude sucks.

If he's inactive before the series, I don't think he can play, but I'm not sure.

If TP really can't play or looks as slow as Nash did, Miami will win.

Well, maybe...who knows with that team, anymore.

Manu is no longer the beast he once was

What's happens to him after this series?

He said he doesn't want to retire just yet. If he wants to come back to SA, he better accept even fewer minutes and a lot less money. Neal gonna get paid if he keeps playing like this.

WTF at Metta World Peace. LOL

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 10m
Popovich should executive produce Matrix 4. And he should draw up plays for interns to get food and the fastest route.

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 14m
#popovichissosmart he can do the Harlem shake and make it look like the dougie

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 16m
#popovichissosmart he can draw up a play using Manu's head and cover up his bald spot

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 2h
The Spurs should open a Burger Franchise because it will be the same burger Everytime. The Heat burger changes from game to game.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 2h
The Spurs should open a Burger Franchise because it will be the same burger Everytime. The Heat burger changes from game to game.
MWP with that level 3 mind Philociraptor shit. Damn son. That's deep shit.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
lol

These aren't the:
Bucks
Bulls without rose, deng, Heinrich
Pacers without granger and making idiotic turnovers coached by an idiot
It was just one game ago that they got blown out! I said it would go 6 or 7, so I acknowledge that it'll be a competitive series, but let's not overreact. Miami will get it together, and win this, especially since Manu is done, and TP looks to be injured again.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If Parker doesn't play, Neal would play PG. Sure he can't penetrate like Parker but you don't want to leave him open.

Guys, Parker is just taking a preliminary MRI. We don't really know where his hamstring is at, and TP didn't play it up any more than they are just checking right now. Wait until tomorrow before flipping out.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Maybe LeBron is tired. He did play in the Olympics last year after going to the Finals then maybe a month off before training camp.

Guys, Parker is just taking a preliminary MRI. We don't really know where his hamstring is at, and TP didn't play it up any more than they are just checking right now. Wait until tomorrow before flipping out.

Just don't want to see a great finals marred by the second best player missing the last 3-4 games. :/

Maybe LeBron is tired. He did play in the Olympics last year after going to the Finals then maybe a month off before training camp.

lol. 'Bron doesn't get tired. He's not human.

Well, it's a good news/bad news thing:

Dan McCarney ‏@danmccarneysaen 6m
Sounds like it's more of a cramp than anything structural, but Parker will have an MRI on hamstring tmw.

Paul Garcia PS ‏@24writer 50m
Parker was asked, “if Game 4 was tomorrow, could you play?” His response: “I don’t know?” #Spurs #Heat
Retweeted by Dan McCarney

Top Bottom