• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

So now what does Miami do? They started Miller and he did nothing. They didn't play Birdman at all, and Mario has been invisible. What lineup do you play in the 2nd Half?

Parker is scoring and assisting. Miami has to make a decision to live with one or the other but not both.

I think you have to make him score and try to tire him out. Can't let the team get 3s (only 1 in the 2nd) or dunks for guys like Duncan and Leonard.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If it was Carlos Boozer, time would have slowed down so he could get that dunk in before the buzzer.

But then again, that's Carlos Boozer, and this is Chris Bosh.

They should just pray that the same DWade shows up in the second half.
... Game Spurs. The same Wade hasn't shown up in the 2nd this whole series, and playing as hard as he did took something out of his leg/knee. Dude was limping noticeably to the locker room.
They need to play Chalmers and Battier more
Chalmers played 9 minutes and is at -12. More Battier does make sense but you can't play Battier and Miller together IMO.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jalen is terrible at the voiceovers. His voice and presence is all wrong for it.

neptunes

Will Bosh ever be the first one to get traded?

Jalen's awkward on these shows. Simmons meanwhile seems like he's becoming the lead of the crew, for better or worse.

really? I always get the impression that Bill is the most nervous one out the bunch, he always pauses while reading his stats when when he talks.

Shagwell

Lebron seems so sensitive around interviewers. He needs to learn some auto responses, or stop giving a shit or something.

Are coaches and players required to give mid-game interviews or something? Because they always seem annoyed by them which has always made me wonder why the hell they ever agree to it.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
bill simmons thinks he's a fucking master at reading body language and eyes.

eastbound-steve-little.jpg

Top Bottom