• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DAT winner of game 3 percentage.

I'm not nervous or worried.

I saw this same team that lit up Miami in game 3 lose by 30+ to the Blazers at home.

Pimpwerx

Wade was the man tonight. Bron had one of the quietest 30/10 nights I've ever seen. Bosh had an even quieter 20/10 night. If the Big3 brings this for two more games, we win. Of course, the defense was everything tonight, but that level of offensive production is what should be standard for this trio. PEACE.

Branduil

DAT winner of game 3 percentage.

I'm not nervous or worried.

I saw this same team that lit up Miami in game 3 lose by 30+ to the Blazers at home.

Mavs were actually the first team to break the "winner of game 3 in a 1-1 Finals always wins the series" thing.

I will say this, if the 5pur5 win Game 5 on Sunday and they are up late in the 4th in Game 6, we will see how LeBron does under pressure.

Dirk and DeShawn devoured his soul in 2011.

DJ88

iAGB12ldvImrb.gif

Oh and I'm glad relying on those BS three's didn't work for San Antonio this time. The Heat's defense better not let up. They look like a completely different team when they play with the aggressiveness they did tonight.

man fuck Manu and Tiago, they were terrible tonight.
MIA played some of the best NBA defense ive seen in years, their speed is incredible. But fuck those clowns anyways. Spurs in 6.

Top Bottom