• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

SMH! Eating Popeyes when we get half off Papa Johns tomorrow? Did you get roped into this by eating a "lucky" Popeyes meal during Game2? PEACE.

We've won both finals game when I wear the Heat shirt my friend got me and I get popeyes. in games 1 and 3 I ate burritos and wore a wade jersey and we lost. no more burritos and no more wade jerseys during the game!

and I'm in Dallas so I don't get any South Florida deals :(

It's a personal belief of mine that whoever won tonight would win the series. I said this before the game. I stick by that.

I still believe Miami, when healthy enough and active, is the better team, so I feel like if they were to tie this series up, they were active enough to realize it's time to win it. And if not, no one is coming back down 3-1 in the Finals with game 5 on the road.

I agree it's a strange series, but now I think Miami knows what it needs to do. Even if they botch game 5, I think like the Lakers in 2010, they take the 2 at home.

edit: I don't always believe this for game 4, but the way this series has gone, this was the game I believed would call it. usually it's game 3, but not this time.

I think there's too many players that are inconsistent due to age, injury, or reliance on jumpers to say that the series is over. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Heat or Spurs win by 20 on Sunday because some of the guys on both teams have been so up and down.

Man, why did they keep playing Ginobli? I mean, I think the Heat kept playing even after that massive loss last game. Gin just timed out the clock at the end like an ass.

Pass it to someone who cares.

Nori Chan

We've won both finals game when I wear the Heat shirt my friend got me and I get popeyes. in games 1 and 3 I ate burritos and wore a wade jersey and we lost. no more burritos and no more wade jerseys during the game!

DONT WASH IT

you dirty fuck lol

lol what delivery pizza what you recommend?

talking about chains here

Anything is better than that. You may as well buy a piece of bread, put your hands down your pants, scratch, rub, and spread the goodness over the bread and then put some craft cheese all over the bread with some camned tomatos and call it a pizza.

I think there's too many players that are inconsistent due to age, injury, or reliance on jumpers to say that the series is over. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Heat or Spurs win by 20 on Sunday because some of the guys on both teams have been so up and down.

agree to an extent but I don't think Spurs can win 1 in Miami. Had they won tonight they close out at home.

Hey, I might be wrong. Just saying it was my feeling that whoever won tonight wins the series.

I think all pizza chains are ok but I think it comes down to what mood you are in cause they each have their own taste, and how good your local place is importAnt too. I have had some terrible pizza hut and good pizza hut, etc.

I find that,

Papa Johns - more sweet, can taste good but can be unflavorful and bland
Pizza Hut - salty, can be too salty
Dominos - more garlicky, can be too salty and the crust can be too dominant tasting

Vire

agree to an extent but I don't think Spurs can win 1 in Miami. Had they won tonight they close out at home.

Hey, I might be wrong. Just saying it was my feeling that whoever won tonight wins the series.

Quick someone pull a stat about the winner of Game 4 out of their ass.

knicks

Magic Johnson is so fucking bad at being an NBA analyst. But he is such a nice guy.

He said LeBron was their offense w/ Allen coming off the bench giving them 14.

Literally gave no credit to D-Wade. IF LeBron didn't make that 3 at the end, he would of said Wade led them offense. Magic is a total numbers guy. I can see him eating steaks and cakes during games and drifting on and off. Nice guy, but he sucks at this.

PBY

Banned
Are you folks THAT desperate for food? Come on. You're Heat fans. You're suppose to have better taste than this shit.
Nah I don't eat it often- ie like once every 2 years.

Sometimes for cheat meals I fuck w Taco Bell tho.

I dunno, I love nice restaurants, but guilty pleasures are cool too.

thekad

Banned
Now that Manu has been garbage for awhile now, I feel like the Heat are the better team. I don't think Green and Neal can continue to consistently replace Manu's usual impact for the Spurs.

Fjordson

Chain pizza? What the hell is wrong with you people?
I don't eat it these days, but when I was younger with no money I fucked with Papa John's occasionally. Decent for a big chain.

I try to eat healthy these days, though. Only unhealthy shit I go for is In N Out or Five Guys.

Pimpwerx

In that case, don't change a thing. I remember the Gators won the national championship in '08, and I wore the same Gators shirt during every game. The one game I didn't wear it for, we lose to Ole Miss. Then Tebow gave his famous speech, and I swore to never stop wearing that shirt. It lost its luck the next season, but whatever. LOL.

Pimp: Papa Johns? Man... i use to think you had good taste. Wow. What a let down.

Hey. 50% off is an awesome deal. I get a large pie with the works for $6. The place is right around the corner from me, so I just walk over. I'm normally more of a Steve's Famous Pizza or Mama Jeannie's kinda guy, but can't match the price at Papa Johns. PEACE.

Vire

My concern is the Heat's absolute inability to win back to back games as of late.

They traded every other with the Pacers, but that won't cut it here since Spurs won first.

Quick someone pull a stat about the winner of Game 4 out of their ass.

I didn't believe it because it's game 4. Earlier series in the playoffs I called game 3 winner or game 2 winner the series winner (haven't been wrong this playoffs on these calls either, btw)

Darkman M

Now that Manu has been garbage for awhile now, I feel like the Heat are the better team. I don't think Green and Neal can continue to consistently replace Manu's usual impact for the Spurs.

Heat are easily a better team when Wade plays like this, but can he do it again? Manu is done and leonard is leading the Spurs in rebounds, which is shameful.

My concern is the Heat's absolute inability to win back to back games as of late.

They traded every other with the Pacers, but that won't cut it here since Spurs won first.

If they lose-win-lose they will still not have lost back to back games since January

Please god do not let this happen

Heat Age acting like worrisome Laker-Age in 2010.

I won't front, I was shook until the final buzzer sounded in Game 7.

Means you hate or respect your opponent.

Or both.

Splitter got his soul taken away from his body

Getting blocked by everyone :(

Leonard got checked by Mike Miller, really 0_o

I think LeBron is guarding Neal the rest of the series

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 37m
Spoelstra letting LeBron stay in, run it up in garbage time. Spurs will take note. Thanks for the motivation, Spo. You too, King.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 30m
LeBron just scored 9 in last 4 minutes of a blowout (including a 3 w/ 22 secs left) vs Nando de Colo and Matt Bonner. Now that's greatness.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 29m
Spurs in 7.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 20m
Now we get to hear for three days that the Spurs are overmatched and have no chance.

salty bayless

best bayless

Top Bottom